• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

LONG LIVE THE CHAMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

So you agree with artificially inflating AWs with push accounts as FOE did ? :( I Know as he told me. I prefer to play the game fairly and have only one account . I also don't spend money on this game ,as some do , so have no hope of competing with players that do. I play to help my fellows and myself grow in the game , not to boost my own petty ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6404

Stop saying that we should play fair in a game that was designed to be unfair. In a game of time and magic, there is no rules :cool:

DeletedUser441

You live on a different planet to me , and many others , (thankfully) . Enjoy the game in your own way. I eagerly await your success in becoming the new FOE., record holder.

DeletedUser4003

I made my point . End of discussion.:)
witch means you play a lot of longer, but when i got to chapter 9, you were nowhere near seen, top50 is nothing :)
If you play long enaugh, you can get 22 k by finishing in 50-100 places too, do 50-100 place is something ? We both know the answer :)

DeletedUser6404

:):):):):):):):)

Did you poop yourself already, the champ never left - what is your next move now?

Lelanya

Mentor
witch means you play a lot of longer, but when i got to chapter 9, you were nowhere near seen, top50 is nothing :)
If you play long enaugh, you can get 22 k by finishing in 50-100 places too, do 50-100 place is something ? We both know the answer :)
Welcome back.
Seems to me you sold everything that is possible and replaced it with luminous signposts so i do wonder how you plan on defending your title. You know, if we feel like taking a run at you. Lolol

DeletedUser6404

Welcome back.
Seems to me you sold everything that is possible and replaced it with luminous signposts so i do wonder how you plan on defending your title. You know, if we feel like taking a run at you. Lolol

Love to fight with you Leia my love... gees it's like we are married or something - haha! :D He has an other city and a different player name. I'm not telling who :cool:

DeletedUser4003

Welcome back.

I would be cheering for the person, who would give it a try... more competition, more fun :)

Lelanya

Mentor
Love to fight with you Leia my love... gees it's like we are married or something - haha! :D He has an other city and a different player name. I'm not telling who :cool:
That's ok. 'The Champ' reveals himself by his deeds. I do not forget his offers to 'assist' other players, made on my chat circle, either. I do realize that he could be, literally, anyone.
Many love me Notts. But the players who support me get my regard and attention. Not sure why you persist in imagining yourself as somewhere in that scenario. Best of luck darlings x

DeletedUser5754

I don't mind, always wondered where all the feathers went and the remark about 'poop' even gave away the details.

Pauly7

Magus
I thought we all made the point a few weeks ago that we didn't particularly care about a record... especially one that is only being recorded because the one who "holds" it is telling us he does.

So then you come back and tell us you are right because no one has beaten said record.

Perhaps I am missing something.

Lelanya

Mentor
I thought we all made the point a few weeks ago that we didn't particularly care about a record... especially one that is only being recorded because the one who "holds" it is telling us he does.

So then you come back and tell us you are right because no one has beaten said record.

He did it. He was with my FS at the time (and perhaps why he was there at all)

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter

well i was just pointing out that he never had a record, because a player had more points 2 months before this high score of fatoldelf. And on the same day fatoldelf set his high score, that other player beat him with almost 4k points even...

DeletedUser6404

btw are you aware that Dony has done more then your record more then once? And even before you did your record?
see: https://www.elvenstats.com/player/sk1/1588
10950 in march, 14040 in mai, and 12570 in july.

Thank you Heymrdiedier! Finally someone answered what was originally asked:

"Have you ever seen any other player do more points in any tournament? I haven't. "

Some of you just went off topic & personal about it lol. Calm down, it's a game. So Dony is the champ with highest score of 14040. Nice!!!! :):D *cheers & claps*

--------------------

I MADE A NEW FORUM SIGNATURE FOR ONLY MYSELF THIS TIME!

I am no longer in Orcs chapter. I think some of you might have hated me and I forgive you because you hated the Orcs in the past for some reason. I have nothing bad to say about the orcs, to me it was the best chapter yet in the game (well done Inno). I am now in Woodelves whoop whoop! I wanna see what all the crying is about, 'cos to this day I see no real worries, just misunderstandings. That's why I am happy! Hope you all are too. Keep on playing!

Everybody knows about how the game works. That is a mathematical code made by humans. But the players, also humans, can be tricky, annoying, overly needing, only seeing one side of the coin and clever. Trust yourself. That's why I like the game, to me it is almost like playing chess... chess with imagination I would say. Trust nobody.

There has to be a champ, I wan't there to be a champ, because only the champ can tell others what can be done. Relationships don't last in a capitalist world. Because this is a game of time it will also tell you your RL and limits to it. Be honest and we will see the truth, beyond the easy mathematics of the game. Who is really strong today, and does the past really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.