• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

LONG LIVE THE CHAMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6404

The Saga continues! :p This is a true story of actual Elvenar top players. Screenshot from FatOldElf's city: "BEAT MY 10899 #CHAMP"

Have you ever seen any other player do more points in any tournament? I haven't.

I already have some warning points from forum moderators, so please keep the answers nice & tidy... Ahem o_O

I'm not sure if he totally stopped playing or will be back, but I gotta say even though some might not like him for misunderstood reasons: He helped me out a lot. I can only speak for myself, I have no idea what others really think... or understood. Because of him, and other players too in different Fellowships, but mostly him, I know exactly what to do now :cool:

So the question is who can beat his score? (in any tournament). I'm sure I can not yet, because I made a few mistakes that I am correcting now and it takes time.... but do you think you can and how?

(blacked out unnecessary info from my own game/ city from picture).... ps. The Orc armies are ready and coming for your steel!!!1

snjdj.jpg

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
10899 thats beatable by doing 41 provinces 6 times.
In my opinion steel tournament is perfect for that, just pop some buildings that increase your archers firepower (and maybe also hp) and you're set.
The question is tho, why would you want to get that many tournament points, if you can be rank1 by doing only half?

DeletedUser6404

The question is tho, why would you want to get that many tournament points, if you can be rank1 by doing only half?

Good question and my answer is that someone needs to do it so others can see that it can be done :)

DeletedUser5976

Once you have finished the last guest race, you can take a break from the game, hang around waiting and upgrading AW or set yourself goals to keep yourself busy. And if people would like to set records for tourney scores why not. After all that is also one way of playing this game.

DeletedUser1197

Wow. What a record? Don't be so naive. I hope this happy end is waiting for everyone who cheat with AW pushing. :D:D:D
Unfortunately, many top players are engaged in this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

My ego's satisfied by getting in the top 50 , it's what I find sustainable. Given enough kps (fairly) I'm sure I'll improve , but so will others , lol ! ;)

Pauly7

Magus
Well... I can see that coming 1st is an ego boost. I managed it once and sure, it was nice for a bit. I can even see how getting a record score would be a fun thing. However, I usually have things to worry about that are more important and for me these days tournaments are a team game. I want us to get 10 chests as consistently as we can. If I get high personal scores it tends to be reflective of what position the fellowship is in on that particular week.

Lelanya

Mentor
Pauly i had this crew in my 10 chest fellowship and they will not listen! They think 10k once every 12 tourneys is far more impressive than 60 blueprints in a row.
Many of them employ a variety of interesting tactics to improve their Wonders. 4 to 6 months in game and many of them have retired already, as well.
See you out there Pauly with the real warriors of the game.
Huzzah to those who carried FatOldElf so he could save up to pull off his grand (and empty) gesture.
Kudos where they are due: rickw and his 8822 (after pulling 2500 to 4000 every week prior ;)

DeletedUser6404

Ego same as kindness are both something everyone needs. Fun play, hard work or both? I don't really want to add anything on this... just to say all of your answers & choices are correct, even the champs. :)

DeletedUser441

The ego that screams his dominance is all the more deflated when his record is eventually beaten , as are all records. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6404

That is funny. I am not gonna even try beat his record. I'm just here eating popcorn seeing if any of you that talked bollocks about him could do it? Huh? Weeks have passed and it is obvious you are the lambs of the champ!!! :p:D:cool:

editing: Well now, in a game of time, do you think I am in a rush? You might just see me in the score board... then again I really don't care. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

Whereas you are his lap dog :rolleyes: When he beats my cumulative tournament score I'll be impressed.:p I'm not even the top scorer there by far.

DeletedUser6404

Yes Brienne the almighty Necromances of all human and elf players alike.... You got that right, I am this players who doesn't the champ anymore hairy sweet lapdog. I havent seen your cumularive tournie score, bit lazy too, can you post pic from elvenstats? Still I am pretty sure the champ got you beaten in it before............. Just a lucky quess.

DeletedUser6404

Haha! you trying to be cute with me, aawws smooches darling NecromancerZZ, you statics reading is a bit "egoistic", the point here was to win in a single tournament. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? One tournament. Your Own choooosing. Yeah.. there CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Sorry hun but you not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.