• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Legendary Summonable Building Parade

Gargon667

Mentor
There was a little bit of sarcasm in that post :cool:

Not really... Lots of parts of this game are unnecessary to play successfully depending on your goals and otherwise serve mostly to fill the time.

Gargon667

Mentor
Assuming you have the bases of the AWs to start with

You mean the bases of the evolvers? Yes you need those, too, but you always have a chance to get those every year. You can start collecting artifacts for them before that and get the base later, if it is not currently available. Withing a year I see no difficulty getting both building bases and 9 artifacts each, the order of when you get what depends on when you start playing/collecting, but the end result will be the same.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Not really... Lots of parts of this game are unnecessary to play successfully depending on your goals and otherwise serve mostly to fill the time.

Wow, so far you implied that I'm greedy, addict, stupid, obsessive and now I even lie about sarcasm in my own post? All that judgement after my 40 post? Even if I was all that, there's no harm in it, doesn't hurt anyone, doesn't do any damage and most of it is very normal human behaviour, we're not robots.
I think it's time that you looked in the mirror and see how much damage you do to this forum by repelling members that can't be bothered putting up with this.
"All will be good in the end <3" ? Ends don't justify the means especially when there's no end.
I just wonder whether it has anything to do with me proving you wrong too many times.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Silly Bubbles I believe you and @Gargon667 maybe be at cross Hairs here... I think because you quoted Gargon667 when referring to sarcasm, they believed you were suggesting their quote was sarcastic, hence the reason they said not really. Lets try not to go off track of the original post here. I don't believe there is any harm meant in this discussion :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
@Silly Bubbles I believe you and @Gargon667 maybe be at cross Hairs here... I think because you quoted Gargon667 when referring to sarcasm, they believed you were suggesting their quote was sarcastic, hence the reason they said not really. Lets try not to go off track of the original post here. I don't believe there is any harm meant in this discussion :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sorry, I understand, unfortunately it was the last straw and I really needed to say it.