• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Legendary Summonable Building Parade

rock stream

Scholar
We currently have the Coldfire Phoenix so next is the Festival May Tree in late November? Then we will have have Wise Golem, Moon Bear, Witch's Hut, Watchful Winter Owl, Everblossom Sleigh, Ashen Phoenix, Queen Fairy's Retreat, Triumph of the Tides, Red Panda, Witch's Summoning Circle and Boblin's Express Service after that.
Is this correct?

Gargon667

Mentor
looks like you did your research :)
but of course there is never a guarantee, Inno may change their mind tomorrow (I am rather hoping they´ll do long before your list runs out).
Coldfire artifacts lol. Well maybe if they had added the conversion recipes to old birds at the same time I could see a certain value for a few players...

rock stream

Scholar
Estimated 6 week rotation?
Does anyone remember the order we got (in theory) Mermaids Paradise, Gingerbread, Red Panda Master and Valentines.
Am I missing buildings?
EDIT 1: Why yes:). Bear Artifacts (Brown Bear, Polar Bear, Panda Bear), Phoenix Artifacts (Fire Phoenix, Storm Phoenix, Aureate Phoenix) and Stonehenge.

Last edited:

OldHag

Necromancer
I believe there is a total of 18 separate artefact types, bears sharing one and pheonixs' sharing one.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
looks like you did your research :)
but of course there is never a guarantee, Inno may change their mind tomorrow (I am rather hoping they´ll do long before your list runs out).
Coldfire artifacts lol. Well maybe if they had added the conversion recipes to old birds at the same time I could see a certain value for a few players...
I hope not, I want my witch hut artefacts on my mini account.

Sir Derf

Adept
For clarification

The original 3 Phoenixes (Phoenii?) (Fire, Storm, Aureate) were released in the same event and share a common Phoenix Artifact, separate from Coldfire and Ashen Phoenixes, which each have their own Artifact.

The original 3 Bears (Polar, Brown, Panda) were released in the same event and share a common Bear Artifact, separate from Moon and Red Panda Master, which each have their own Artifact.

rock stream

Scholar
I believe there is a total of 18 separate artefact types
Boblin's Express Service makes it 19 in total, I think.
19*6 weeks = 114 weeks between rotations so far:eek:
Please give us a tab for this stuff.

OldHag

Necromancer
I don't know what Boblins Express Service is, why don't I have that I've played all the events that have evolving buildings and won all of them....a clue would be appreciated, tks.

Last edited:

OldHag

Necromancer
Upcoming christmas event currently on beta...
Great clue, tks...haha :)

Edit :- Ah, I've read about the new tab that is coming, I'm not really 100% sure on what it's meant to do, doesn't seem to have made much sense to me.

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
19*6 weeks = 114 weeks between rotations so far:eek:

19 Evolving Buildings, but only 15 events and 15 types of artifacts, so really 15*6=90 weeks.

On the other hand, first pets introduced April 15, 2019, or about 135 weeks ago, or about 1 new Evolving Building every 9 weeks. It is not unreasonable to expect 10 additional Evolving Buildings with 10 additional Artifacts in that time.

OldHag

Necromancer
The full list of artefacts, not in the order of the events.

1. Coldfire Pheonix
2. Bear (brown, polar, panda)
3. Witch Summoning Circle
4. Valentine Hut
5. Red Panda Master
6. Gingerbread
7. Triumph of the Tide
8. Pheonix (Fire, Aureate, Storm)
9. Fairy Queen Retreat
10. Mermaid
11. Ashen Pheonix
12. Stonehenge
13. Carnival
14. Watchful Winter Owl
15. Witchs' Hut
16. Moon Bear
17. Wise Golem
18. Festive May Tree
19. Bobbins Express (new event)

So yes, @rock stream - and with all the new ones, yet to come, definitely agree they need their own tab in inventory, no need to shrink the tabs there, there's enough room for 6 tabs.

Gargon667

Mentor
On the other hand, first pets introduced April 15, 2019, or about 135 weeks ago, or about 1 new Evolving Building every 9 weeks. It is not unreasonable to expect 10 additional Evolving Buildings with 10 additional Artifacts in that time.

An easy way to think about it is: we have a new event every 6 weeks and new artifacts every 6 weeks. So as long as every event makes a new evolving building we will never reach the end of the line :D

So far the only thing pushing us closer to the end of this line are the events that don´t hand out an evolving building, but a building set instead. Whenever that happens it brings us 4 weeks closer to the end (not 6 because the FA isn´t repeated in that case either).

What did we have this year 1 or 2 new sets? Was there another one besides the pilgrims thing? So if we catch up 4 or 8 weeks per year, we have a quite a few years left in the pipe lol. But as I said I hope this nonsense stops long before that...

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Wow, great, it'll take me only another couple of years to get the ones I missed out on to level 10 especially with my luck. All about patience, patience.., patience..., ...

Gargon667

Mentor
Wow, great, it'll take me only another couple of years to get the ones I missed out on to level 10 especially with my luck. All about patience, patience.., patience..., ...

The only 2 buildings you really need are brown bear and fire phoenix, it should not take more than a year to get those maxed out, depending on when you start ;)
The rest is an entertainment program to keep you busy when bored, but nothing to obsess about.