• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

It bugs me when I leave a neighbour's city as the Treasure alert pops up

DeletedUser1685

When we do Neighbourly Help we can get up to 3 Treasure items a day, personally I think the Treasure is worth very little, and doesn't merit being called Treasure, but that's another issue.

When we do get the Treasure popup message most of the time it happens as I've clicked to leave the city, and you cannot go back to the city and get the "Treasure", it's gone.

So, can we turn Treasure off?
Or, can we get a faster popup message? One that doesn't wait so long.
Or can we get a Treasure number that increases by 1 for each one we find and that we can open later.

And another thing, when everything is "Awesome!" nothing is. So can we stop having the Treasure popup describing each Treasure as "Awesome!".

Thanks.

Edit: if you want something to feel like Treasure it has to have more variation, and an element of surprise. Rather than each treasure chest having one gold coin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4298

I have "missed" the chest a number of times myself, however, if I don't get it in that world, it will reappear in another, so I still get a count of 3 per 24 turn around.

I have never received just "one gold coin" in any chest I have opened. Its either a spell or a relic. Maybe in your haste to move on you are not noticing the actual content of your chests??

DeletedUser1685

"One gold coin" was an example, if a game had one gold piece in every treasure chest it wouldn't be treasure, would it.
I understand that there are 3 Treasures per 24 hours, and that you get another one if you miss them, but, I like to get them so that I don't have the annoying message popup in the first place. That's why I listed the option to turn Treasure off altogether, because to me they are trash, not treasure.
Neighbourly Help needs an overhaul entirely, having to load up other people's cities is unnecessary and costs players time, and Innogames money.
I have better than average internet and computer and I play slowly, and yet, Treasure popups still take a few seconds to pop. It's too slow.

DeletedUser4400

i agree the pop-ups are very slow, and I have a very slow laptop, which means i have to wait upto a minute for the cities to draw in

Deleted User - 399667

i would like a treasure chest in every neighbor i visit and help ... would make it worthwhile to spend the time doing so everyday .. doesnt have to be always relics or knowledge point as those would add up real quick for people with lots of neighbors .. maybe some goods from the manufacturies .. that would help out .. even a max of 10 of what ever good would help out in long run

Timneh

Artisan
i would like a treasure chest in every neighbor i visit and help

maybe some goods from the manufacturies .. that would help out

when you get the great bell spire(crystal lighthouse for elves) ancient wonder you will get some of your boosted goods every time you visit and help a neighbour. Only one type of good per neighbour and the amount will depend on the level of the wonder. The ancient wonder also makes help on your buildings last a little longer. My opinion is it is one of the better ones to have.