• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is there any point in continuing?

DeletedUser441

If my game isn't going to be deleted then I suppose I'll continue , but I'm not going to be taking it as seriously as I was. I've had some time off and feel that I was spending too much time trying to keep a good mix of supplies and not losing any time for over a year (except when I fell asleep or had internet connection problems ). I wont be trying to do all my neighbourly help every day any more , it takes too long.

Merry Christmas all , or Season's Greetings , or , as I prefer to say , Health and happiness to you all :)

DeletedUser363

I've had enough of Inno messing everything and making the game virtually impossible for me to progress, so Goodbye

DeletedUser1882

If people stop racing the game and play it as an activity for fun and realize Rome was not built in a Day, and neither is Elvenar,the big blunder was all members that started in the beginning ran and raced the maps and over extended leaving the dev no choice to slow down and re think game plan , which always causes turbulences in any big or major game changes, Some say they have quit but play on different severs so inno knows this, some have quit and start over in beta, some have quit and just play one game most likely the one they did not over extend, and some have quit because they cant play under 10 names anymore oo shocker,,I hated the gruelling game changes but I find that I was one of the racers fortunately I was able to get myself out of the mess i was in with alot of unkind words too , but as I am seeing the end of the tunnel I am looking forward to moving onward,So I for one say to those who really want to play find a way to play and continue ,