• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is there a guide to tournament rewards?

cwgiii

Shaman
I am currently using the tournaments to help with relic acquisition for the Winter Event Quest line. However, I have been told that runes can be rewarded to help with Ancient Wonders. If this is the case, I would like to maximize my participation in the tournaments and be able to plan before committing to level after level within the tournament. Any thoughts?

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
if its runes you want i can tell you this:

You get a rune in province 1 on 3 stars.
You get a rune in province 1, 2 (and 3 and 4) on 4 stars. 3 and 4 depend on how many rings it is away from your city.
You get a rune for every province on 6 stars.

In other words you should buyoff first 3 provinces to lvl 4 in tournament each week, so you can get 4 cheap runes.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
sorry, I missed this post so too late for this event and getting relics... but I agree with Didier about the runes getting... ;)

Anyway, since there are now 16 wonders, the chance to get a rune you want is ridiculous and you'll need to live 200 years old to complete one circle if you didn't start the game soon enough... :rolleyes:

And don't ask Inno to rebalance that, they already killed us all when they rebalanced the fights... :p Those guys are as skilled and can forsee as blinds playing with matches in a dynamite shop (yes, I know, I'm unfair for blinds, they know were they go even not seeing)

Last edited: