• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is the game cannibalizing itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
What blows my mind @ANIKHTOS is the amount of time you have to write those posts. Jesus Christ enjoy the game :p

I assume you do not have a business, job yet? :p

The game is hard for beginners, and we all started one day. Fights gets easier as you keep going, to then face new requirements such as orc spending, and decay on your goods such as mana, and seeds. Just enjoy the game, explore as you grow. As hard as it looks, we all move forward :)

that was not the point i make
thanks for your time
you must not have a job either to have so much free time to browse the forum and write responses on what is not been said
where is said it is an easy game?
where did i say its not a patient game and takes a lot of time??
i said this things in my original post if you spent the time to read them

if coming and talking in the forum means you do not enjoy the game, why you ware here every day?? posting and talking?
or let me guess when you do it its okey, only when i do it it must only mean i do not like the game

what about the majority here did not like the upcoming phoenix events prizes?
why you did not go there and say the same to them?
that they do not have a job and they should stop complaining and enjoy the game?

because instead of you i put an effort to write a message s long needed to explain my position and not come to post a pointless and out of topic response full of insults

and if anything the forum sole purpose is for people "complaining" if you want to use that word
people to come here say what they like or not like in the game and the company if they want to use that info to improve the game that the people will enjoy to play

the company of course can do what ever they want, they can hear what the players want to see or they can ignore them and continue to make the game they have envisioned.
and of course the players are free to decide if they want to keep playing the game or stop

a message has to be as long as it need to be to describe and make sure it can transmit what you want to say
but it does not matter if you have never learn how to read or comprehend what is talked

i enjoy the game i have fun but i see many people do not and the drop out rate is too high
around my city is a graveyard of inactive players

so this post was to tick a bit the mechanics to have a psychological impact om players to not get frustrated so fast and keep them playing.

what was asked for example?
to move the royal restoration from chest 4 to chest 3 which would have a huge impact on the players
and also considering lowering the blueprint to chest 5 or 6, or having 2 blueprints keep one in chest 10

this way you take off the pressure the tournament reward create to cannibalize small and middle fellowships
more fellowships active mean more players playing the game its that simple

what i said for adventure to not have a number of top 10 but a % which will make things more flexible more active fellowships playing the event more will end up in the first places to win that extra prizes

if game have 20 fellowships going top 10 is easy
when 100?? not that easy
200???
but if you put a 10% you keep the ratio at all times the same
thus more fellowships will be rewarded are again allow more fellowship to exist and prosper

as is said many time in all games i always make my own fellowship and even if i am alone there i never move i stay there and play the game
how many of you have the same determination??

DeletedUser9340

The game is hard for beginners, and we all started one day. Fights gets easier as you keep going, to then face new requirements such as orc spending, and decay on your goods such as mana, and seeds. Just enjoy the game, explore as you grow. As hard as it looks, we all move forward :)
Bro,you should be the president of UN coz of your speech.
In fact,what blows my mind is the amount of brain cells you have to make those speeches. :p :p :p

DeletedUser9340

thanks for your time
you must not have a job either to have so much free time to browse the forum and write responses on what is not been said
where is said it is an easy game?
where did i say its not a patient game and takes a lot of time??
i said this things in my original post if you spent the time to read them
Chill man.Don't be so rude.
If game have 20 fellowships going top 10 is easy
when 100?? not that easy
200???
You think we don't know that lad?! I played 2 city building games before I joined here.So DON'T ACT SO RARE COZ THIS AIN'T THE PART I AM SUPPOSED TO SIDE WITH YOU!
a message has to be as long as it need to be to describe and make sure it can transmit what you want to say
but it does not matter if you have never learn how to read or comprehend what is talked
AND DON'T TALK LIKE THE FATHER OF EARTH! SHEESH! THIS GAME AIN'T CANNIBALIZING ITSELF,YOU ARE! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Timneh

Artisan
I am not aiming this at any one person and it is not about any one person. If a person posts something that you are unhappy with you have two options.
Option one....put that person on ignore and you will no longer see anything they post. Just click on the name of the person and then click ignore.
Option two....if you believe that the person has been rude or offensive then click the report button at the bottom of the post and let support handle it.

DeletedUser

mate having an opinion different form you is not trolling
gee you did not ever go to school and know what a debate is?
i have an opinion i said tits perfectly fine for you to disagree and have a different opinion
going out of your way to insult me and call me a troll well thats intellectual dishonesty and shows you do not know to hold a conversation no have anything of substance to say
and if you consider me a troll do not bother read my threads
as long it is a free country and people have the right to express an opinion i will do so

you go out of your way to come here, spent no effort to read what i say
just to post the same message you post all over that i am a troll
your life must really be miserable

Hello ANIKHTOS. Just as much as I can feel sympathy for your frustration I really strongly suggest you relax a bit and remain courteous with your fellow Elvenar players. You came to post your opinion asking for advice or for help in finding a comfortable fellowship? I hear you. You are in the right place, and all the players contributing to your post would like, in their own ways, to help you out. Do calm down and take the time to pick through the advice rather than blow your lid at others. The forum is for sharing, not blasting each other's heads off.

Elvenar is a "one for all, all for one" game. You don't have to push yourself to feeling "left out". You might want to try switching to a relaxed but active fellowship and see how that goes.

DeletedUser3571

For my opinion, i moved to a 10 chest fellowship as i was in my previous fellowship for months and nothing changed, we had loads of players both bigger and smaller who didn't put the same effort in as me and a couple of other did during tournaments. This was the main reason, i wanted to join a fellowship who felt the same as me.
That is what i think is more important in this matter, that every person will put in different amount of time and effort and people want to find a fellowship that matches them
I don't think that putting blue prints and RRs in lower chest will really effect the rate people change fellowship, as they would still move on to bigger fellowships to get the rest of the extra rewards they could get for the time and effort they put in.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
thanks for your time

Sorry, I don't have time to read it all. I don't have a job because I run two businesses, one of them, it is growing faster than I can handle. I started to play this game to vent off. Do you think I did read your entire reply? I do read what is interesting, it only blows my mind your free time to type all of that.

Anyway, I started in summer mermaid event, I am now in Woodelves. I have all AW out (I know its not recommended, but wanna try), and the game is wonderful, fine, and definitely not hard (you did not play a 90s empire building game, have you? haha)

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Hello ANIKHTOS. Just as much as I can feel sympathy for your frustration I really strongly suggest you relax a bit and remain courteous with your fellow Elvenar players. You came to post your opinion asking for advice or for help in finding a comfortable fellowship? I hear you. You are in the right place, and all the players contributing to your post would like, in their own ways, to help you out. Do calm down and take the time to pick through the advice rather than blow your lid at others. The forum is for sharing, not blasting each other's heads off.

Elvenar is a "one for all, all for one" game. You don't have to push yourself to feeling "left out". You might want to try switching to a relaxed but active fellowship and see how that goes.
will you say the same to the others?
what about the others that start insulting me first?
are you going to give them a warning?

i am here to say my opinion, and what i get is constant insulted and when i reply in kind i am the one in the bad?

do i have the right to say my opinion or not?
i do not care if anyone likes it or even if the company likes my proposal or not
DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY OPINION without getting insulted by the people?

i spent some time and effort to explain my opinion and what i get as repsonse
i am a troll
a am whining
stop complaining
i do not have a Job
and other stuff in this lines

WHAT ABOUT THEM ARE YOU GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Sorry, I don't have time to read it all. I don't have a job because I run two businesses, one of them, it is growing faster than I can handle. I started to play this game to vent off. Do you think I did read your entire reply? I do read what is interesting, it only blows my mind your free time to type all of that.

Anyway, I started in summer mermaid event, I am now in Woodelves. I have all AW out (I know its not recommended, but wanna try), and the game is wonderful, fine, and definitely not hard (you did not play a 90s empire building game, have you? haha)
and now i know you are a liar
if you truly had one business you would now the devil is in the details, and you know that you can not read what ever part of the text you want or find interesting
how you know what part is interesting if you do not read it all??
you just move your eyes and when you see a word you get triggered you read that sentence

but you know that the big NO NO
thats taking text out of context

so when you sign a contract you just read some of the rules and obligations?? what you think they are interesting before you sign up??
if you truly where a business man you would know that all words count and even if you omit one word and not read it it may be so crucial and flip completely the meaning of the text.

but yeah here is the internet everyone can say what ever he wants to say
if you said you where a king it would be more believable since you inherit the title
but successful business man that take text out of context to answer

this is comedy gold mate
can you keep replying like this i had the best laugh for years and i will link this to other people to come and have a laugh on what you say

Status
Not open for further replies.