• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is anybody out there?

SkyRider99

Mentor
1708291094246.png

Postings and replies have seemingly dried up recently. :confused:

McBratty

Enchanter
Oh no!! Our @Herodite has a case of the snotties!! Stand well back and wipe that keyboard! No infecting the surviving members of the Marie Celeste!! Hope you feel better soon x

McBratty

Enchanter
Im ever aware that one day I could try to login to the Forum only to find they have closed it down. I would hate to not get a chance to say Bye to all of you Legends of the Forum, so can we please get a heads up when it will happen so we have that chance to have a group hug, weep on each others shoulders and generally take snottiness to a whole new level. It would be appreciated.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Thanks Guys! I'm sure that should they make that decision we will recieve prior notice! And I will be on hand to share Hugs and Snot with anyone in need! Sharing is caring after all! :D

But as it stands at the moment we are still standing loud and proud so lets keep it that way!

Im doing my own version of a John and Yoko sit in! Surrounded by tissues and olbas oil!

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Still here, just not feeling the need as much to post the last few weeks sadly, hopefully that will change soon.
A change is as good as a holiday, as the saying goes. Not quite true IMHO. But I do like engaging in your postings @m4rt1n and look forward to to your impending forays into the dark alleys and hidden underworld of the Forum.

1708560637243.png