• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Invisible Masquerade building?

Killiak

Artisan
I have built THE GREAT FESTIVITY OF MENDACI

Unfortunately, I do not actually see it, neither on Firefox or on Chrome. I have already cleared out all the cache and history, and have re-installed my flashplayer.

World is Arendyll, chapter is Sorc&Dragons.

Any help is appreciated

http://imgur.com/a/DKovg

Last edited:

DeletedUser4495

I have the same problem - world Winyandor, chapter is Sorc&Dragons.

DeletedUser3097

I have built THE GREAT FESTIVITY OF MENDACI

Unfortunately, I do not actually see it, neither on Firefox or on Chrome. I have already cleared out all the cache and history, and have re-installed my flashplayer.

World is Arendyll, chapter is Sorc&Dragons.

I have the same problem - world Winyandor, chapter is Sorc&Dragons.

Hi Killiak and the7hing,

Please put in a ticket to Support so this can be checked:

https://support.innogames.com/faq

Timneh

Artisan
Have you guys had a firefox update in the last few days ? If you have that could be your problem, i was having the same kind of issues after a recent firefox update so i did a system restore to a time before the update and everything went back to normal(the way it should be). I have now turned off automatic updates for firefox so it will not download the corrupted version again.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
One of my fellows (Cambiel) has the same problem on Arendyll but it's not linked to your browser : I can see my Mendaci but not hers and she can't see hers but can see mine... so, it's linked to the account, not to the browser itself... ;)
We are both using firefox, I'm in Halflings and she is in sorcerers...
Mine
mendaci1.png

Hers
mendaci2.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

I just put my G F of Mendaci up , no problem. It's visible and working. :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
There was an issue with the Chapter 10 version of this building, which has just been resolved. You are now able to see the building once you've built it in your city. :)