• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Inability To Load Game

DeletedUser

At 4:45 am today, I attempted to log in to the EN server but was unable to do so. When I visit Elvenar, I always start out on the US server. After I have finished with my cities there, I choose the EN server from the drop-down menu. This morning, as soon as the page opens, it freaks out.

This computer:
Desktop, 1920 x 1080 res, OS Windows 10.
Browsers: Firefox Quantum 58.0.1, Google Chrome Version 64.0.3282.140, Microsoft Edge, also Internet Explorer V 11.192.16299.0.
Flash is up-to-date
Caches for all cleared, browsers closed and reloaded, multiple page refreshes, same result every time.

Second computer:
Laptop, 1366 x 768 res, OS Windows 10.
Browsers: Google Chrome Version 64.0.3282.140, Microsoft Edge.
Flash is up-to-date
Caches for all cleared, browsers closed and reloaded, multiple page refreshes, same result every time.

The first screen cap was easy to get from this computer, but I had to get the second from the laptop. As of this moment, I can access the EN server and log in as usual, but I felt it was necessary to make the bug report just in case it happens again.

First screen cap:

2018-02-06.jpg

Second mage from laptop.
2018-02-06 (2).jpg