• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I Wonder how many....

Booff

Alchemist
Completed Chapter 20, 27 AWs 491 levels
Easily auto-fight to the top of the Spire and cater 98% of 20 provinces in tourney-
At what point is it suppose to get hard?

kurgkurg

Conjurer
harder around #30 and later, but it all depends actually on how many boosters you use and how many troops you can produce, all must be balanced to do it constantly. One push to # 80 or 100 can be always done if you have stock collected

Chapter 13, 14 Ancient Wonders, 211 Levels. I try to focus on wonders which boost fighting abilities. And I have started targeting 20 provinces with 4656 tourney points (completing one less province from round 3, finishing with 15 provinces at round 6).

Last edited:

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Completed Chapter 20, 27 AWs 491 levels
Easily auto-fight to the top of the Spire and cater 98% of 20 provinces in tourney-
At what point is it suppose to get hard?
There's a chart somewhere that shows the increase in difficulty by province and round - 'difficulty' defined as the ratio between your brought squad size and the enemy's. There's a fairly steep increase up to province 30 in round 1, where the enemy squad size is twice yours, after that the increase per province is small. Providing you have enough boosters, the ease with which you can win any battle depends on the enemy troop mix and the terrain. The number of provinces you can complete depends on how many troops you have (and how many you lose along the way), which is where your squad size (and therefore the factors that determine it) comes in.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Only if you aim to get 10.000-20.000 points in tourney every week, because the difficulty (and losses) increase the deeper you go.
I personally gave up going very deep in tourney because it became a chore, having to click on the same buttons over and over again, so I went back to 10-20 provinces each week. I've noticed the AW levels hardly matter then, so I am just happily upgrading the AWs I want :)
Quite the same. I gave up on trying to get higher scores. I go only for 20 provinces x 6 rounds and that's it. At this level, it barely affects my performance.
I am at the end of ch.20 and I have 24 wonders and 536 levels.