• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Hobby Room

my concern is not the Hobby room, but it wants me to delete my AdBlocker before I can continue. No mention if I can get the Ad Blocker back, however. And the Hobby Room never. goes.away.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Friendly reminder, as mentioned earlier in this post, the Hobby Room is optional. The game works perfectly fine (thus far at least) without using it. :)

1686347531932.png

OK, I wrote about it, but not a word passed my lips. :cool:

m4rt1n

Adept
Friendly reminder, as mentioned earlier in this post, the Hobby Room is optional. The game works perfectly fine (thus far at least) without using it. :)

View attachment 7456

OK, I wrote about it, but not a word passed my lips. :cool:

Agreed, but some players with "ad blocker" are not able to access parts of the game now so are curious as to why.

Agreed, but some players with "ad blocker" are not able to access parts of the game now so are curious as to why.
This does become a kind of neenerneener thing, doesn't it. 'I have something YOUUU don't have..." You have a choice of dumping your adblocker for a mystery prize which can be as little as a few coins or as little as maybe a hundred of something else...and not all AdBlockers are easy to recover.