• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Hobby Room

kimkimkim

Summoner
I set my bonus for 1 particular good to last for 12 hours by watching 4 ads.......or every 3 hours you can watch an ad and change the good to achieve a bonus for each every 3 hours, hope that makes sense

Zigmeister

Novice
I don’t seem to have the hobby room in our server, or do you have to have completed a certain level of chapters?

kimkimkim

Summoner
I don’t seem to have the hobby room in our server, or do you have to have completed a certain level of chapters?
it looks as though random people are getting it....not sure if this would eventually get released to everyone

m4rt1n

Adept
How do I delete the Hobby Room? :oops:

Delete your Builders Hut?, same as trying to delete the Cauldron and trying to remove the Magic Academy, the game devs are placing these new unannounced features in buildings we have to have in the city, again @Herodite @anonglitch @Solanix where is the announcements to inform players, this is a shock to a lot of players without warning, please reply with a universal announcement, we don't know what else may randomly appear. :eek: :mad: :confused: o_O

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Delete your Builders Hut?, same as trying to delete the Cauldron and trying to remove the Magic Academy, the game devs are placing these new unannounced features in buildings we have to have in the city, again @Herodite @anonglitch @Solanix where is the announcements to inform players, this is a shock to a lot of players without warning, please reply with a universal announcement, we don't know what else may randomly appear. :eek: :mad: :confused: o_O

It might be interesting to start a new thread and have a good discussion about this.

Jake65

Sage
How do I delete the Hobby Room? :oops:
This might work ;)

Screenshot_20230603-134849~2.png

Jake65

Sage
not sure if this would eventually get released to everyone
With an FA around the corner I think either everyone must have it or nobody should have it.
Just in terms of the coin or goods boost. Unless the players that have it are evenly spread through all the fellowships.

m4rt1n

Adept
With an FA around the corner I think either everyone must have it or nobody should have it.
Just in terms of the coin or goods boost. Unless the players that have it are evenly spread through all the fellowships.

It is all on base production even coins and supplies so is not very much at all, after testing myself, I hardly notice any difference in supplies production with a culture bonus of 240% running, just like placing 1 or at most 2 extra EE spells.

m4rt1n

Adept
Inno percentages are all on base production so to me now the whole thing is a gimmick to trick people into creating more revenue for a company that doesn't even have the decency to inform players some like me here 7 years of such big changes.

Game announcements @anonglitch please ask, I know it is not your fault, Inno just sacked 75 employees so management.

kimkimkim

Summoner
It is all on base production even coins and supplies so is not very much at all, after testing myself, I hardly notice any difference in supplies production with a culture bonus of 240% running, just like placing 1 or at most 2 extra EE spells.
well idk about this....the 80% bonus to tier 1 goods looks appealing to me, especially when it comes to making bracelets for the FA

dennise

Soothsayer
The 80% bonus is only on the basic amount not the boosted amount, which I found very disappointing. I like the ads outside the city much better. I actually got a few diamonds and some goods.

Jake65

Sage
Just to quantify my concern about the videos/hobby room not being available to everyone,
My Bracelet badge is 72000 goods, normal 3-hour productions for 6 manus is 67074 which means I'm just short of a bracelet.
Adding all the 1 tile boosts I got in the event, 6x 3-hour productions gives me 69102, still short.
But, with the Hobby Room boost for marble, I get an extra 600 per manu giving a total of 72702 which is enough for a bracelet every 3-hour run.

Probably not a huge game-changer but still unfair for those who don't have the hobby room.

BuilderBoost.jpg