• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Happy Eighth Anniversary, Elvenar!

SkyRider99

Immortal
Typically, they get revealed for all to see in all their glory after the contest closes.
1687244686631.png

:)

Jake65

Sage
I'm looking forward to the 3rd episode :)

Sir Derf

Adept
@anonglitch Serious question...

In Blurred Search, there are 11 separate items, but it might be that one or more (or possibly 6?) of those separate items are multi-word phrases. For the anagram, the directions state "Using the 1st letter of each word". So should we use the 11 letters that are the initial letters of the separate items, or the possible 12 or more (or possibly 17?) letters using the first letters of each individual word of multi-word phrases?

Sir Derf

Adept
Spot the difference, could the second image be scrutinized and possibly reposted? The #2 jpg is a little blurrier to my eyes than the #1 png.

Jake65

Sage
Spot the difference, could the second image be scrutinized and possibly reposted? The #2 jpg is a little blurrier to my eyes than the #1 png.
There's definitely a size/resolution difference between the two.
This is most likely not one of the differences to look for ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
There's definitely a size/resolution difference between the two.
This is most likely not one of the differences to look for ;)

Your eyesight is better than mine, I see on google chrome, 2 pics of the same size and resolution with some differences to be spotted.

Jake65

Sage
Your eyesight is better than mine, I see on google chrome, 2 pics of the same size and resolution with some differences to be spotted.
I downloaded them and opened in a drawing program to be able to zoom easily, only way I noticed.
My eyesight is terrible :)

Sir Derf

Adept
@anonglitch Serious question...

In Blurred Search, there are 11 separate items, but it might be that one or more (or possibly 6?) of those separate items are multi-word phrases. For the anagram, the directions state "Using the 1st letter of each word". So should we use the 11 letters that are the initial letters of the separate items, or the possible 12 or more (or possibly 17?) letters using the first letters of each individual word of multi-word phrases?
Hello, would really like a clarification on this. Is the anagram using 11 letters, first letter of each item? Or more letters, first letter for each word even from multi-word items?

Bueller? Bueller?

m4rt1n

Adept
Sadly due to personal tragic family reasons I have been unable to enter this year, but wish everyone else well in the competition and thank the forum staff for running it, good luck everyone, my mind just hasn't been in the right place for this one, hope to enter the next one.