• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Happy Eighth Anniversary, Elvenar!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Eighth Anniversary's contests.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

OldHag

Necromancer
Competition schedule:
  • 12th June: First episode: Enter now!
  • 19th June: Second episode.
  • 26th June: Third and final episode.
  • 3rd July onwards: We announce the final winners in the days after the contest's end!
Edit to add :-
Contest rules
  • Answers to each part of the competition can be sent in until the 3rd of July, 23:59 CEST.

OldHag

Necromancer
I guess I'm out, you need to know how to post pics.....lol

kimkimkim

Summoner
Does anyone have the stats for a chapter 20 Gravity Inn?

edit - pop cult
Screenshot (1).png

Last edited:

BlueBlou

Illusionist
The knowledge points rewards will have to be upped. 30 kp is nothing, 300 kp is probably more a suitable ballpark figure.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Currently, only Episode One is open, so it depends on what you decide you want to create that is Elvenar inspired, get cooking, crafting, or creating anything that is made exclusively by you (as anything else would mean a disqualification).
As with all our competitions, only one entry per player per episode means that any correspondence added to the Enter the Competition button counts as an entry.
If anyone needs additional help to enter, post on this thread :)

Sir Derf

Adept
That's how the competitions work. Most of the time, the ability to see others' submissions means you could see answers before you submit yours.

Sir Derf

Adept
Episode #2, so the only thing we need to submit is the anagram of the 11 initial letters? So, five of the eleven obscured words are irrelevant, of the other six only the initial letters matter, and the Word Search is completely unimportant as well...

I appreciate the contests, but I think they need to be made a little more... contest-y.

Question - is the anagram a single word or a phrase/sentence? It looks like at least one of your blurred words isn't a single word but is missing the internal space.