• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Greetings to fellow Elves and Humans!

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Bloody Valkyrie! :)
Hope you have a fun time here and continue to enjoy the game for a (very) long time to come.

(And thanks for following. ;) - I'm becoming famous! :eek: :p)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Welcome Bloody Valkyrie !

Valerius is famous because he joined the dark side of the KISS (*) and it's impossible to look at a post without skipping his multiple pages :D
(but that's why we love him)

(*) Keep It Simply Stupid (or KISS) is an engineer rule that says the best way to build things is always the simpliest way...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

And here's another, rather somber quote, that I'd never seen before.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Fortunately, thanks to my march against missiles in the '80 (with some other obscur people who don't really count :D), even those stupid guys that thought it was better to blow 10 time the Earth than to find a more intellectual way to make peace finally understand they were somewhere wrong... so, Albert made a mistake with this second affirmation... no one can win each time, Albert... in fact we will die by eating cheap poisonned food in place, it will just take a little more time... :p Anyway, each day leads all of us closer to our grave, "it's ineluctable M. Anderson..."

(I think we are well gone to make the best 'out of subject' post ever written, hihi)

Last edited: