• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Giants Quest: Too many relics!

DeletedUser

Rinkidink,
every game could be a serious job ,but we are not here to take this one seriously. We are here to take the best of the game...the fun.
Building,calculating,failing,recalculating...etc
If you are not having fun, something is wrong with you or with the game.
As I can "read you" , you are thrilled with the game , so........:)
If you are having fun, but sometimes you are angry because you can not do things as fast and as good as you would like , remember that there are thousands of players playing quiet (stealth, as you said) and diligent and without complaining. Maybe you should play like them.
BTW, why don't you just play.Save your energy for 10000 relics in the future....lol

I said that I'm not the only one who's unhappy with having to get so many relics so don't be so personal about me. There is nothing 'wrong' with me and I do have fun thank you but no game is perfect and people need to speak up when something could be improved. Less relics would improve the quest for me and others in my Fellowships, and doubtless many others. Don't attack me! I am quiet and diligent and I don't complain for nothing.

The forums are here to complain in if we're not happy with something! It's how change can happen.

DeletedUser702

Hi, I reckon some Devs at Inno need a swift kick for coming up with weird ideas to annoy customers!
The latest one being: TIME IS RUNNING OUT, THE THAW IS COMING every time I press RETURN HOME.
What's with this? Got to many players? Trying to annoy them to no end?
If you want me to spend my diamonds get things going and ADVANCE the game!
...and hide those silly quests in a dark place!!! Do it now and don't wait for next Christmas!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I reckon some Devs at Inno need a swift kick for coming up with weird ideas to annoy customers!
The latest one being: TIME IS RUNNING OUT, THE TAW IS COMING every time I press RETURN HOME.
What's with this? Got to many players? Trying to annoy them to no end?
If you want me to spend my diamonds get things going and ADVANCE the game!
...and hide those silly quests in a dark place!!! Do it now and don't wait for next Christmas!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Someone in my Fellowship has been getting a similar message and it's annoying him! Some people say they want to slow our progress down because they haven't produced another level yet; well the relic collecting and spending loads of gold on kps certainly slows my progress!

Killiak

Artisan
The forums are here to complain in if we're not happy with something! It's how change can happen.

Except we have been doing that for years now and we STILL see the same bothersome quests with ridiculous amounts of relics. We STILL see quests that cannot be completed by everybody and we STILL see the current (they come and go) community manager saying that our feedback is appreciated and forwarded.

So when we say you shouldn't be bothered too much and just only do what you think is fun, it's out of experience. Inno won't change.

It's stopped, maybe somebody took notice!

It has to do with your browser and flash, recognizing that it doesn't need to pop stuff up for you again. It's annoying, but not much anyone can do.