• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Frog troops

Damyan

Dreamer
I found info at the forum about some nerfing of frog troops. I would like to know what's is going on with that. Are frogs now much weaker than before?
Thanks in advance

Gargon667

Mentor
I found info at the forum about some nerfing of frog troops. I would like to know what's is going on with that. Are frogs now much weaker than before?
Thanks in advance

yes

Damyan

Dreamer
I know there are always some calculations around, so how big is that nerf, is it permanent, was there any explanation about it, do they plan to nerf blossom princess and rangers too?

FieryArien

Necromancer
I know there are always some calculations around, so how big is that nerf, is it permanent, was there any explanation about it,
It’s been almost a year since that happened. Here is the link to release notes.
You can also check out the discussion on beta, if you are interested in more details:
The discussion starts at this post I’d say.
do they plan to nerf blossom princess and rangers too?
Doesn’t seem so.

Gargon667

Mentor
I know there are always some calculations around, so how big is that nerf, is it permanent, was there any explanation about it, do they plan to nerf blossom princess and rangers too?

there have been rumors about them undoing the nerf because of how the new tourneys work, but I wouldn´t bet on it. Also the frogs (especially the 3 star version) are still a very useful troop to have, nerf or not.