Dear Humans and Elves
Today February 18th we are pleased to announce the release of version 1.98. For full information, please check out below:
- Grab your Fellowship and earn Trophies in the Spire of Eternity! From the start of the Spire of Eternity on Sunday
1 March8 March on, Fellowship profiles will show 3 different types of Trophies: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Your Fellowship will receive the highest Trophy that it has unlocked each week after the Spire of Eternity closes its gates. These Trophies remain in the Fellowship profile permanently so that you can easily show everyone how well your Fellowship performed in the Spire of Eternity in the past! You'll need the following amounts of points for each of the trophies:
- Gold Trophy - Fellowship gathered 1330 or more Spirit Essence
- Silver Trophy - Fellowship gathered 520 or more Spirit Essence
- Bronze Trophy - Fellowship gathered 110 or more Spirit Essence
- Many of the loading screen hints have been updated to be more accurate, and have added several new ones to also inform you about more recent changes made to the game. Keep an eye out for them!
- Neighborly Help initiated from notifications or from within the Fellowship overview now works significantly faster for everyone! There is no more need to load the city of these players as you get to select the most valuable help options directly from this new menu. Neighborly Help initiated from the World Map still lets you explore a player's city first before you get to choose which option may be the best to pursue.
- In the Ancient Wonder overview, it is now possible to directly substitute for missing Knowledge Points with Diamonds in case insufficient Knowledge Points are available to finish research into a new level. There is no more need to move out of this dialog to buy Knowledge Points from the top hud.
- Analysis of the Frog Prince unit indicated that it was stronger than intended, which is why its Hitpoints and Damage were lowered by 8-9%.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Enchantments - It is now possible to use the Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment on the Gingerbread Mansion.
- Buildings - Increased the size of some tooltips when selling a building, so that all information can be displayed correctly.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- The rankings overview was updated to now also show how players fare in the weekly Tournaments.
- Information about Ancient Knowlege Instants has been extended to show more clearly how many Knowledge Points each of these Instants adds to an Ancient Wonder.
- User Interface - Back button functionality is now available for all windows and menus in the game.
- Buildings - The level of a building is no longer shown during construction, as it was confusing.
- Buildings - Icon sizes in Manufactories no longer scale weirdly when switching through your idle Manufactories.
- Spire of Eternity - "Fellowship Points" are now translated correctly.
- Elvarian Carnival - Candy will now start appearing in your city even if you don't restart the app after switching to a different app and putting Elvenar into the background.
- Rankings - Resolved an issue where the table headers in the Rankings window were not always aligned to the correct columns.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Last edited by a moderator: