• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fire Phoenix?

PrinceHarry

Seeker
The fire phoenix base should appear in the magic academy (MA), in the first crafting column, others might be able to shed light on whether it is in rotation or not. The artifacts too will appear in the MA, in the last crafting column. These will cost blueprints and spell fragments (3 BP and 10k SF if memory serves)
There is a phoenix event every spring, and 2 artifacts from the next event, perhaps, can be traded for 1 fire phoenix artifact. That's how i got my phoenix upgraded.
Others might be able to suggest buying options.

Note - there are many phoenix artifacts, so look specifically for one that upgrades the fire.

SkyRider99

Immortal
To see the latest changes and offerings, including MA craftings, keep an eye on Announcements from @Silmaril :

1691660612459.png

For example, the latest update is:

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rewards-for-spire-of-eternity.16599/

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Welcome to the forum @Chrysanthia!

The fire phoenix is one of the original phoenixes (fire/storm/aureate) and is - together with the original bears (brown/panda/polar) - always in rotation, as Herodite said here:
So with regards to the Artifacts! As we all know the Original Bears (Brown, Panda, Polar) and the Original Phoenix (Fire, Storm, Aureate) Bases and Artifacts are ALWAYS in rotation! The base availability is of course subject to you not having one in either your City or Inventory.

Additionally, there are bases and artifacts for different evolvable buildings that appear in the crafter and spire on a 6 week rotation. Which ones exactly are announced here. Please note: if the wording in that announcement thread is just as vague to you as it is to the rest of us, please refer to this thread, which does a better job explaining how it actually works ;)

However, like said before, the originals are always in rotation so should show up every now and then in your crafter recipes. The original phoenix artifact looks like this:
1691660108021.png

And, as @PrinceHarry correctly said, there are also extra crafting recipes available during the Phoenix events (around Easter), with which you can 'trade' a new phoenix artifact for an older one in a 2:1 ratio. In addition to these crafting recipes, another thing to look out for are Tomes of the Phoenixes, which can also be gained during these Phoenix events as prizes. These tomes allow you to 'summon' artifacts for any of the phoenixes. One artifact per tome, so choose wisely :) These tomes show up in your inventory under the tab Sorceries and look like this:
1691660315827.png

During the more recent Phoenix events, there were also crafting recipes that let you trade 2 new phoenix artifacts for 1 tome, so you can choose which one you want to summon. I'm not exactly sure if these crafting recipes have replaced the recipes that let you craft just the original artifact directly, but either way, both options will get you what you need :)

These crafting recipes look like this (example taken from the last Phoenix event's wikipage):
1691660714167.png

So all in all it will take a bit of patience, time, artifacts, blueprints, tomes, blood and sweat to gather the base and all the artifacts, but I can assure you the Fire Phoenix is absolutely worth the effort!! :)

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Immortal
So all in all it will take a bit of patience, time, artifacts, blueprints, tomes, blood and sweat
You left out the 'tears'. :)

1691661077008.png

OK. Showing my age now. They were an important music group, long ago in the mists of time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinning_Wheel_(song)

"Spinning Wheel" is a song from 1968 by the band Blood, Sweat & Tears, written by Canadian lead vocalist David Clayton-Thomas and appearing on their eponymous album.

Released as a single in 1969, "Spinning Wheel" peaked at No.2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in July of that year, remaining in the runner-up position for three weeks.[1] "Spinning Wheel" was kept out of the No.1 position by both "The Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet" by Henry Mancini and "In the Year 2525" by Zager and Evans.[2] In August of that year, the song topped the Billboard Easy Listening chart for two weeks.[3] It was also a crossover hit, reaching No.45 on the US R&B chart.

"Spinning Wheel" was nominated for three Grammy Awards at the 1970 ceremony, winning in the category Best Instrumental Arrangement. The arranger for the song was the band's saxophonist, Fred Lipsius. It was nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year; the album won the Grammy for Album of the Year.

Sir Derf

Adept
Since there are some Crafting additions that are never removed, you need to read all the Announcements, not just the most recent.

Chrysanthia

Seeker
Thanks for all your answers and you, C-Nymph, for the welcome. I do have two more questions, though. Do the phoenix events always happen around Easter or only sometimes? And if they do, do they normally introduce new phoenixes or base the event on the existing ones?

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Yes they always happen around that time of year, and the phoenix is always new. I've never seen any event repeat an existing building.