• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Fire Phönix Artefacts in the Spire again?

Arminius89

Novice
I would like to get my Fire Phoenix to level 10 as soon as possible. Can someone tell me if the phoenix artifacts will appear in the Spire again like in the past for 6 weeks? The same goes for the bear artifacts.
If not, I'd have to trade the Twilight Phoenix's artifacts, which I'd be reluctant to do as I'd rather keep it.

I can also craft the phoenix artifacts, but that would take longer than half a year.

[/USER] @Silmaril @Herodite @CrazyWizard (Nice to see you here in the forum. I thought you were on the Dutch server. There aren't many of the very old players left. I've also been on the German server from day 1 and have always read your posts on the beta.^^)

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Arminius89

I can't honestly guarantee that the Fire Phoenix Artifacts will continue to be in the Crafting Rotation! But hopefully there will be opportunities to get them (other than trading Twilight Artifacts)

The Spire also does a rotation of Artifacts every 6 weeks. Again whilst I can't guarantee which ones will appear, THAT is another possible opportunity!

I know that sounds pretty vague. But I honestly don't think they'll do away with them completely, it's too popular an item. Im certain in time you will get it to Level 10 :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

I would like to get my Fire Phoenix to level 10 as soon as possible. Can someone tell me if the phoenix artifacts will appear in the Spire again like in the past for 6 weeks? The same goes for the bear artifacts.
If not, I'd have to trade the Twilight Phoenix's artifacts, which I'd be reluctant to do as I'd rather keep it.

I can also craft the phoenix artifacts, but that would take longer than half a year.

[/USER] @Silmaril @Herodite @CrazyWizard (Nice to see you here in the forum. I thought you were on the Dutch server. There aren't many of the very old players left. I've also been on the German server from day 1 and have always read your posts on the beta.^^)

schadenfreude

Enchanter
They're not in the Spire, but Bear and Phoenix artifacts are still rotating in the MA for crafting. Of course, my city that doesn't need the Bear artifacts saw 2 last week and my city that still needs them haven't seen them in months.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Of course, my city that doesn't need the Bear artifacts saw 2 last week and my city that still needs them haven't seen them in months.
I sense a conspiracy :p

Or it could be some secret game algorithm ensuring that we do not become too complacent and pampered. But I think we deserve some specially needed items sometimes. Better luck (?) next time @schadenfreude :)

I am forever awaiting some artefacts from the elder days. Perhaps the relevant buildings have disappeared in the mists of time.