• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Fellowship adventures poor prizes

DeletedUser5095

Poor prizes. Hmm not sure I agree with that. These prizes are free for the taking just a little effort. Everyone grouses about the greedy quests but let's be honest - how big are your piles of goodies? Ha quite large for me. And shared out it's actually quite reasonable

And I am wondering why I do not see any Travelling Merchants in your city?

M3rLiN

Dreamer
Whether prizes are good or bad, I'm not fussed, I am fussed however as to the proper start time, live on the 5th, should be around 11 pm German time, it is now 11:11 pm

DeletedUser

its just started, and I believe it was midday in Germany, it was 11.00am GMT

M3rLiN

Dreamer
Somewhere it was said about 11 pm German time but it's more logically 00:00 German time = 11:00 am GMT, I know now for future reference ;)

DeletedUser

Sh!! I am saving those for attracting Elementals :)
I don't think you'll get many Elementals with that tiny amount of goods... especially as it will be at least 2 chapters until you use them

Syanid

Adventurer
Dragons of Pern will not participate this time,because of bad prizes.

Told that after first FA that prizes are poor and decided to ignore this FA.
We won all previous FA and even the top prizes are not worth an afford.
Motivate with better prizes next time,not only for top FS's but for all participants.

Have fun
dragons of pern

Lelanya

Mentor
I don't think you'll get many Elementals with that tiny amount of goods... especially as it will be at least 2 chapters until you use them
Lol but
These kind of things amuse me! For this year's Valentine event I put out last year's awards . Three chapters out of date but it 's a neat theme and looked good in the empty square I was building for S&D tech! The balcony looked great next to my Main :)
So I will place anything that makes non-boosted rewards after I am done with Halflings. Cause it's equally about the esthetic value! Crappy reward or not I have faith in the game designers! There IS a purpose for everything folks just open your eyes.

DeletedUser740

Hello

Our FS have just played the most recent EVENT and we have completely enjoyed the whole game process, I am sure that we may participate again simply because it is fun, though we would really would like to ask for better prizes as the whole team effort should be reward as a team reward, please please listen we do want to play and love it but please look at the prizes that's all we ask...

Lelanya

Mentor
Thoroughly enjoyed :)
See now there is someone who appreciates the true reward for any Fellowship Adventure. The teamwork and camaraderie, the sense that you are not alone but surrounded by your family. I have this crazy bunch of high octane overachievers so we go all in and do the whole thing and then some! So in the end we get a top prize as well as the poor ones that come along the way.
As for poor prizes they don't have to be that way! I have a magical mana from one of the early ones that I COULD upgrade with one of my 40 blueprints if only that promise was actually delivered.

DeletedUser1096

Our fellowship loves the adventures, although we have taken a break this time with the space issues in elementals. The adventures really brings the fellowship together and everyone chips in which is great. We do feel the prizes don't match the amount of effort and resources needed. We did just enough to get the kps and instant at the end of one path in round 1 and 2 in the last adventures. I like the addition of goods and relics being added as it allows members who don't have space to do other badges to still be able to contribute. I like the new badges which have been added which help to mix it up.

Suggestion would be to include better prizes for the top 20, add in more waypoint and path prizes and as an archmage it would really help to see who's donated what. Would also be great to mix up the pit more as it gets really boring doing the same things over and over.