• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

DeletedUser5983

Some questions for game designers :
- How about to make use those icons as button for decline (without opening the window) and go to the next?
- Is it difficult to prevent the quest from jumping up and down?

Ij3OrkZ.png

ovDfGrt.jpg

cwgiii

Shaman
I bet both will happen. Seems to be a trend with Inno (whether marketing, or strategy, or just dumb luck) to stack different kinds of events. More so lately.

Its all about choosing what you really want, or be prepared to participate in all, IMHO.

Some folks were asking for more of a challenge. Well, more things to throw time and resources at could be considered as such.

Timneh

Artisan
On beta there is ony one quest line in the new event, only the daily quests and no sequential quest list. If the same applies in live maybe it is because of the new FA. We will find out next week i guess.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I'm hoping it's a mistake ... and woodelvenstock is what happens

Perhaps the event is being run on the mobile app and FA on browser .. like they did last time sorta.

Maybe the game devs have been sampling too many mushrooms ^^ and lost their touch with reality.

DeletedUser4003

INNO, GO FISH!

You really think that we don't have anything to do but to play FA ?

What Cerebros said.... 1 FA / 3 months is more than enough. Give us your new event, at least we can choose our shitty rewards here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5983

I hope they just put the wrong file, instead of Summer Event announcement...
But seems that because they didn't finish the final step for mobile app, the event environment in mobile is there, only lack the main chest window.
If in the FA they put 300K resources and 30K relics requirement, for sure I won't participate. It's unproductive, dumb job... like salting the ocean after hardly producing salt....

LazyTony

Sorcerer
My impression is that woodelvenstock is being tested more thoroughly than a normal event because it is a new format from the old style big events. Also, on Beta they only have the daily quests for the event, but my understanding is that when released live there will also be a sequential quest list.

So, this FA is a space filler to entertain us while they get woodelvenstock ready.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
well its 2 soon for another grueling FA that sucks everything out of a fellowship and offers lil in return we are out on this one Good Luck to others
We will rebuild till Woodstock is ready its pretty awesome Event
troubles seems to be more a mobile issue than browser but then again that all depends where you read your info

Lelanya

Mentor
The other consensus is the reward offered in return for the effort involved. Relics, material resources, orcs, 1 and 2 day productions... not to mention the population commitment . I bet most players have spent their magic house population!
I liked that Inno added in more rewards. The awards were good for the first 3 or 4 versions, in terms of grand prizes. And finishing stage 3... Menhirok's Barrow was pretty decent!

It would be nice if the quest cycle system were changed but it's not been Beta tested. Failing that could we please have a version that doesn't include making badges for logging in? Collecting taxes? Training troops?

But clearly they do not listen to little old me. Remember me? I'm the lady that prayed to the gods of Inno for a nice long annoying event! Sorry y'all. I really DID try!

Last edited: