• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Timneh

Artisan
I wish the timer was clearer, my fellowship has started dumping goods, thinking 1 day left, and we are about to unlock map 3 when at this point there are over 44 hours left. I try but inno and the timing is very misleading. The tournament has hours countdown from the beginning, why not the fellowship adventure. :confused:

On beta the 1.50 update release notes say that the timer for FA is being changed to the way it works for events so hopefully the next FA will have the change on live servers.

DeletedUser2233

Thank you pimpy :)

I still want the first prise just for the trouble they gave us and the rest of them too !!!
My FS worked so hard and now we can not enter not 1 badge

DeletedUser2233

Second day that we can not enter !!!!!!!!!!! in 2 days we were not able to get 1 badge in .We feel that this is done on purpose since no one wants to talk !!!!

29027237_1593383287365813_5457543440411656192_n.jpg

28872754_1593384490699026_8634679831872667648_n.jpg

DeletedUser441

I can imagine how frustrating and really annoying it would be for a Fellowship, that was leading the race , effectively having a lid put across their Pit and being unable to continue , whilst everyone else is seemingly unaffected. If it's a "glitch" why isn't everyone affected ? :confused:

DeletedUser2233

I can imagine how frustrating and really annoying it would be for a Fellowship, that was leading the race , effectively having a lid put across their Pit and being unable to continue , whilst everyone else is seemingly unaffected. If it's a "glitch" why isn't everyone affected ? :confused:

That is my Question too !!!
And i got more Questions how are you gonna make sure this wont happen again .When nothing is solved now !!! .
I have big trouble believing youre sincerity .

We will be given the first place price but not the points when we have not entered 1 badge in the last three days because we get blocked , this is just absurd.

What we will loose are our points wich are actually the worst of all .When we could have achieved the most points because we were way ahead of every body else.

You robbed us .And now you think you dont have to give us our points !!!! this is crazy .

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
I am very frustrated .All of a suddend we get frustrated with a broken pit and we cant enter anything now we all of a suddend are second place .!!!!!

i have had --- enough

28951555_1593222927381849_529873787504558080_n.jpg

28958494_1593223490715126_8203545474192375808_n.jpg

Now support wont even answer us ????? !!!!!! what the hell .
We cant even enter !! we got plenty of badges too .

:(:mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

28872137_1593251994045609_7590164723451035648_n.jpg

Still can not enter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have stopped this game !!! if u can not repair !!!
They will not release you? Have to say I am disappointed. We wanted to beat you fair and square; as your score shows clearly that you have not finished all the waypoints on the maps we surely would have!! An early lead would not have guaranteed a top finish.
So you got given the top awards for your efforts and still you are not happy? And did I read your recent post correctly? You believe that thousands of users should be inconvenienced as well?
A BIG THANK YOU to the moderators for allowing the rest of us to finish FA. I know my fellows who play in Beta are thrilled to have a half day break before the Easter event instead of FA running simultaneously.
Please folks take a chill pill.

DeletedUser3337

I know my fellows who play in Beta are thrilled to have a half day break before the Easter event instead of FA running simultaneously.
1. No Easter event news yet, speculation overruled in court
2. No sympathy card for players who choose to play on Beta and here and things get a bit busy.
3. Gentle to show empathy, instead going into this 'beat'- mode again
4. Chill Pill? I remember the first FA where your FA was 'beaten' and how upset your members were.
Claiming it was due to the other fellowship spending diamonds and bringing up cheating.
dyliecky has a reason to be upset and post upsetting words. You on the other hand, have nada reason to get your spirits lift so high.
So reading your post, it is you who needs the chill pill, cuz your proviking words are not grounded.

@dyliecky I am glad you all got the Giant Ice Hag.
It is clear that there is still a lot of work needed before Fellowship Adventures will be pleasant for the majority, so I hope that there will be more changes coming in the future.
Chin up :)
You are the true number 1!

DeletedUser2233

They will not release you? Have to say I am disappointed. We wanted to beat you fair and square; as your score shows clearly that you have not finished all the waypoints on the maps we surely would have!! An early lead would not have guaranteed a top finish.
So you got given the top awards for your efforts and still you are not happy? And did I read your recent post correctly? You believe that thousands of users should be inconvenienced as well?
A BIG THANK YOU to the moderators for allowing the rest of us to finish FA. I know my fellows who play in Beta are thrilled to have a half day break before the Easter event instead of FA running simultaneously.

I am sorry our dissapointed was way to great .
Also no i would not have other people inconvenienced as well
But i am sure that if it happened to another the reaction would be the same .Maybe even to you .You would not like it either .
And The FA is for us not about the prize .If we run fair and square we would not complain at all .But that just did not happen did it ? .
The prize is just for our members to help with their dissapointment. This FA was bugged so bad they shouldend have let it run at all !! That is my opinion .with 3 days that we could not enter any badges at all .Yes we would have had a top finish .
Besides even with 3 days not entering any badges is beeing 4th still a top spot isent it .:p

"as your score shows clearly that you have not finished all the waypoints on the maps we surely would have!!" Nope actually you migth not have .There are more ways to play this game .And that does not always contain some of the scores of the stages .

Thanks pimpy .much apreciated :)

DeletedUser664

@dyliecky @Pimpy There is no way of knowing which FS would have finished on top had this bug not come up. Declaring the winner as the fellowship who was in the lead at the point when they were hit by the bug is also not fair to the all other fellowships, who also put in a lot of effort and planning.

Ending the contest at that point would be disappointing to all the other FS who put in all that effort to prepare.

So I think given a really unfortunate situation, the best thing was done - award the FS that got stuck the 1st place prizes as consolation, then let the contest continue. I know it sucks, but there is no way of knowing who would have won, and I don't see a fairer way of handling the situation.

m4rt1n

Adept
1. No Easter event news yet, speculation overruled in court

The Eggs landed on the App today. :p

We managed just to get on map 3 but couldn't pass all the spells required, with only half the fellowship active.
I ended up with over 60 unused badges, mostly 24 and 48 hour productions so feel very disappointed to say the least. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser2233

@dyliecky @Pimpy There is no way of knowing which FS would have finished on top had this bug not come up. Declaring the winner as the fellowship who was in the lead at the point when they were hit by the bug is also not fair to the all other fellowships, who also put in a lot of effort and planning.

Ending the contest at that point would be disappointing to all the other FS who put in all that effort to prepare.

So I think given a really unfortunate situation, the best thing was done - award the FS that got stuck the 1st place prizes as consolation, then let the contest continue. I know it sucks, but there is no way of knowing who would have won, and I don't see a fairer way of handling the situation.

LOL skallywag Pimpy never declared us the winner she is just being a sweet kitty . :) Just on the right time i needed it .thank you pimpy again .

DeletedUser2774

Have to agree that the last FA was too long (too many tasks taking too long) for almost zero reward other than the warm feeling of teaming up. Al,most half of our fellowship don't bother, leaving us with zero chance. The top places are (obviously) taken by the top fellowships, with nothing for the lower castes. We need some kind of reward for everyone for each level otherwise I think these FA's will just die except for the top 50 fellowships.
The other main issue concerning the number of tasks, is that many of us have families and jobs. We can't spend 12 hours a day gaming!

m4rt1n

Adept
We could have done with an extra day, remember the spells, that let us down, the wands cannot even be made until a player unlocks the manufactoring spell at chapter 4?
Obviously the elite fellowships that have everyone on board playing will finish everything, and get the building,and the ranking, but half of my fellowship gave up thinking it was impossible and I feel bad. I mean, a chapter 2 or 3 player who hasn't even built 1 wonder, doesn't understand the importance of the wonder KP reward, and myself a chaper 9 player think they are useless except for my own wonder. We have a 5kp share thread in the fellowship, but how does a 20 and 30 kp instant help that.
Spells let us down and the main reason is because the wand (manufactoring) is not even available to be produced in the early chapters.
Penalised for having a fellowship that encourages new players into the game???, I am close myself to calling it a day playing.
Give the few who win and then complain on the forum the loudest the priority in making everything impossible for the masses, way to go Inno. :(

Lelanya

Mentor
Chill Pill? I remember the first FA where your FA was 'beaten' and how upset your members were.
Claiming it was due to the other fellowship spending diamonds and bringing up cheating.
You are right about one thing Pimpy. I had no right to be upset. The loss was ours as the mistake was ours for skipping a costly waypoint. We made 2nd that time. We've never made that mistake again and oh look! Is that three 1st place finishes in a row?

DeletedUser3337

[URL='https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/suggestions-for-fellowship-adventures.6561/']
she is just being a sweet kitty . :) Just on the right time i needed it .thank you pimpy again .
*purssss* Glad my words gave you a bit of comfort :)

Obviously the elite fellowships that have everyone on board playing will finish everything, and get the building,and the ranking, but half of my fellowship gave up thinking it was impossible and I feel bad.
Penalised for having a fellowship that encourages new players into the game???, I am close myself to calling it a day playing.
Agree, should be easier for smaller and new fellowships.[/URL]
For you, I inserted a suggestion:

I posted this in Ideas and Suggestions

If you insert difficulty levels within a map (instead of choosing between 3 options that are nearly equal)
  • Orange Path: Easy (Ideal for small FS)
  • Blue Path: Medium (If your FS is able to do more after the Orange Path)
  • Green Path: Difficult (For those FS that want to compete for spot 1-3 in Leaderboard)
Then the FA will be playable for all kinds of Fellowships.

If you put 3 rewards per map ---> Orange, Blue and Green Flag.
Each unlock after completing the path.
Then the rewards become based upon effort.

Reward for Orange could be for example 15KP, for Blue 25KP and Green 35KP etc etc etc
A small fellowship will always be able to do the orange path and win 15KP
A mediumsized fellowship will be albe to do more and win 15+25KP (if they like or only settle for the orange path)
An advanced fellowship that likes competition will win 15+25+35KP.

Same goes for map 2 and 3.

DeletedUser

You are right about one thing Pimpy. I had no right to be upset. The loss was ours as the mistake was ours for skipping a costly waypoint. We made 2nd that time. We've never made that mistake again and oh look! Is that three 1st place finishes in a row?
I think the answer to that one is "who cares?" other than your Fellowship obviously.

This forum is full of people who don't/didn't like the FA before and like it even less now that its been changed yet again, coming first in a competition where so few people took part isn't a result for anybody, just shows that your FS doesn't mind the mindless clicking which was made worse this time, personally I have better things to do with my time... watching paint dry comes to mind :eek:

DeletedUser3097

@Lisica

Please make sure any further comments do not break the rule:

2. Be polite and constructive

• Please help us keeping harmony in the community. Make sure that you treat others respectfully, do not insult anyone and remain polite. Aggressive, vulgar and provocative language will not be tolerated.
• Report aggressive messages to the staff of moderators and never reply publicly to them. Reply to posts always in a civilized and constructive way.
• Remember that we all have different backgrounds and different opinions. Respect is the key of the game!

Many people spent many hours trying to help the players caught up in this unfortunate bug, and thank you to them. It is not helpful or constructive to pour salt into the wound.

DeletedUser6003

Yes our membership enjoy the tournament.
I want another competition, but pls make it equal for the week memebership. For example none of us have orcs resarch.
It wasn`t disaster, but the tournament was easier for top 20 memebership, and harder for rest.

Rose of the South

Adventurer
I think this is about the adventure, not the last tournament, I feel the adventures are geared to make us lose, for those without a full membership or who don't have huge cities and alot of factories it's impossible to complete, I was buying scrolls like it was going out of fashion and to tell us we should only have our boosted supplies in our cities then giving us a quest that you know we can't complete due to not having the goods is a joke, only it's not funny! Another thing, can't you hold off putting on the tournament when there's an adventure going on, it's impossible to be able to do both if the resources are all going on the adventure. OK rant over!

DeletedUser5983

Nothing to enjoy. We just managed to finished the first points, and stopped at 35000 quests. With that point we are at 160s rank, i thought we will be at the bottom between 500-1000 rank.