• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Farming of Gamers

Killiak

Artisan
Lovely derailment, but let's get back on track.

I noticed something now that the Season of Joy started, as I did not see the diamond button anymore. Apparently I cannot even spend (free) diamonds on getting the Season Pass anymore, when I click on unlock it brings me to a store screen, where the only option is to pay money.
Not that I would want to use either option, since the rewards are still 'meh', for both regular and season pass.

Farming gamers indeed.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
That's Strange @Killiak

You should have the ability to Purchase the Pass using existing Diamonds (if you've not enough it will then redirect you to the shop to purchase more)

It's here on my Season Page:

Seasons.png

I don't have enough Diamonds and this is the Pop Up you should recieve:

Seasons1.png

Kind Regards

Herodite :)

Lymhir

Spellcaster
I don't think it's strange at all, now there are two kinds of passes, the normal and the premium, also among the rewards are diamonds.

Killiak

Artisan
I don't think it's strange at all, now there are two kinds of passes, the normal and the premium, also among the rewards are diamonds.

A lot less diamonds than you would be able to get for 14,99 or 20,99.

Premium is effectively just giving you a few more rewards at the end, to the tune of a portal profit or minor kp instants. Not even close to being worth the 5 euro.
And it *is* strange that you can no longer pay for it with diamonds you have saved up. It's straight cash now, and it IS strange that the button showed up before, then disappeared.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
There are not two passes, just two ways to pay for the same thing. One is a rip off, the other is an even worse rip off...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Killiak
A lot less diamonds than you would be able to get for 14,99 or 20,99.

Premium is effectively just giving you a few more rewards at the end, to the tune of a portal profit or minor kp instants. Not even close to being worth the 5 euro.
And it *is* strange that you can no longer pay for it with diamonds you have saved up. It's straight cash now, and it IS strange that the button showed up before, then disappeared.

Im on it! :)

Last edited:
I think you guys missed the important part. It's about the game changes made that are choking the players. There are many things Im missing in the game, and also many good things that could have been in the game but not implemented. The frequency of FA is just crazy too. Comparing to how it used to be. I have players telling me they thinking of quitting the game because the game becoming a grind and no longer the fun relaxing environment. Even I know because I can feel it too, but I still love this game. But others might just leave. And that is why I posted this, in the hope that the developer can save this game from running dry eventually. About offers, I do take them regularly. I was merely saying that the amount of offers looks like a company desperately trying to desperately trying to stay afloat...forcing players by making the game difficult and having offers on standby at the right timings. Any businessman knows this tactics
I agree. to a certain extent. At times we are confronted with as many as four or five 'major' events, and still have the regular game to play, as well. It can be daunting, and discouraging. All well and good to say "just ignore the ones you don't like" but this isn't a single player game, it's a group game, and group play is heavily encouraged. Oy, the pressure. There are days when it's like trying to learn to ride a bicycle and roller skate at the same time...