• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fairy Queen's Garden - Event

Gargon667

Mentor
It seemed like it but I wasn't sure!

Feedback to those creating the Event: please, please reinstate the higher troop numbers for prizes found in prior Events, that was my main motivation for playing them! (alongside pretty daily prize buildings).

It wasn´t by accident, so I would be extremely surprised if they listened to you.

Gargon667

Mentor
Lucky for me it´s clearly the dumb ones that get lucky, and since Orcs hardly can be accused of having too much brain I got off with 16 Orc instants (and who doesn´t want instant friends for a raid?)

Best thing: The very first present I clicked on gave me the first Orc instant lol! And a bunch of lucky 2x Instants :D So having silly luck clearly makes up for the inexistant strategy. Just a bad deal for all the people with brains out there ;)

Pauly7

Magus
I got my 160 squads of Orc Strategists today so I'm pretty much done with this event now. That's the best prize on offer. I will have some more currency to throw at it for fun in the coming three weeks or so, but not much of any value.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I take offense to the term "plain" I have been called many things, but not plain ;)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and some ‘plain’ or not ‘plain’ people, sorry orcs, are still unconditionally loved by their mothers.

Sorry for going off-topic, but

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@BlueBlou ORCS: The Race with a Face only a Mother could Love :D

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Bluebelladri you will stumble upon Unit Refills as you go through the event. Some Unit Refills/Troop Instants automatically go into your Army Camp when won however some Troop Instants go into your Inventory where you can choose to use them when you require them.

The Troop Instants that go to your Inventory will look like this:

Troop Instants.png

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Gargon667

Mentor
What are "Unit refills"?
@Herodite explained what the refills are, I only want to add what they are NOT: The troops you get when you click on the flowers in the event. Those give you troops, that get added directly to the armycamp, not through the extra step of giving you instants first. So many people get confused because they think they get instants all the time and then can´t find them.
The only way to get instants nowadays are the DAILY PRIZES.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Yup, to further clarify, and combine the two :)

We have two different types of troops prizes:
  • Troop instants, which might show with daily exclusive, and go to your inventory.
  • Troop units, which you are getting, come from the chests you open, and they go straight to your barracks, adding to your total.
In this event, the latter will come up from flowers, as said above. The first, well, we had already one Troop Instant with a Battalion of Orc Strategists.

Pauly7

Magus
If Elvengems is right we are asked for 10 spire encounters on SATURDAY. - do they never check
Of course there's no saying whether people would actually reach that quest on Saturday or whether Inno expects that we should have caught up with all the daily quests by that point.

Gargon667

Mentor
If Elvengems is right we are asked for 10 spire encounters on SATURDAY. - do they never check

I wouldn´t bet on elvengems being right. But Inno has never planned quests to fall on a certain day of the week before and I doubt they ever will. Every event there are various quests that cannot be filled on the day they appear, but what does it matter? Either you do the alternative or you wait for a day and do it on Sunday.

Toursy

Alchemist
My feedback on the event, I still like the way the background story is told. For the the way the event works (the part where we dig and get flowers), I'm not a big fan because if you like very much the daily reward it's very costly to get more than one and it may be a real sacrifice to try to get more, while for the others events it was not that costly. Here you may not be able to reach level 10 of the main building if you try to get more than one daily prize...

I think it would have been nice to provide shuffle for free after digging a certain number of flowers, like it is for reveal and double prize option. And for the players that want to shuffle before reaching that number they could pay the 45 shovels.