• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question FA

Caswallawn

Seeker
Seems I cannot contribute when I have the badges for the latest FA. Glitch? Bug?
It does take me time to garner them, but even when I do, cannot contribute.
Any advice?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Caswallawn Please send a Ticket through to our Support Team and we will be happy to look into this :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Pauly7

Magus
Even when I earn the badges, it never allows me to contribute
Might be a silly question, but have you collected the badges? When they are showing up on the one menu (highlighted green) they still need to be collected before they are in your inventory.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Have someone in my FS with this problem too. He was able to drop badges on mobile, but can't on browser.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Caswallawn Has the Cache Clear made any difference?

@schadenfreude Could you recommend a Cache Clear to your friend. and if the issue persists, could you please ask them to send a Ticket into Support, we'll have to investigate this further.

If you do have to contact Support, please advise that you have tried a Clear Cache to solve the problem but it still persists, as this will be the first thing that the Support Team would recommend.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Caswallawn You should be able to contact Support directly from your game without logging in again. You can also go to Support via your Forum Account.

Please go to the Main page of the Forum and under Quick Links, you will see " Support System"

Click on this and it will direct you to our Support Screen.

Kind Regards

Herodite.