• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA: How many Lvl 1 temp workshops are needed to produce badge items?

AggraVadar

Seeker
I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming FA and would like to know how much free space I should dedicate to temporary workshops for the Fellowship badge items. I checked the wiki and elvengems really didn't offer a good rule of thumb. Thanks in advance!

schadenfreude

Enchanter
There's not really a rule of thumb because it's a group activity so it's going to depend on (1) how active the rest of your FS is and (2) if you're only doing one path to be done or if you're going for top rank. Larger cities obviously have very large advantage in this (but small cities are bracelet factories).

Jake65

Sage
Ditto what schadenfreude said.
If you want to plan you'll need to know:
How many of each badge is required for your chosen path/s,
How to divide this up amongst active fellows,
How many manus and workshops you'll need to achieve this.
Once a day players look after the 24 hour productions, in-game often players do the 3 and 9 hours.

AggraVadar

Seeker
Thank you for the insights. There are a core of us who know how to work towards a common goal and another core who like to ride along for the resources so indeed it will be interesting.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Thank you for the insights. There are a core of us who know how to work towards a common goal and another core who like to ride along for the resources so indeed it will be interesting.
That sounds like you won't be going for rank. I would suggest the core of you carrying the load focus on the farmers, blacksmiths, statues, and necklaces. You should still do all of map 1 though. It's really easy and offers more checkpoints for people to get a badge in.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team