1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Elvenar Mobile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Trufsonia

Trufsonia Enchanter

Haha thanks guys I know that, my question was for the guy who said he had problem logging to his PC city on the app or the other way round. Seems his post got deleted though so we'll never know what he meant :)

2. Carriel

Carriel Dreamer

I loaded the latest update to my phone and now my login name is not being kept (it was before the upgrade), so I'm having to put my login name and password everytime and of course that includes moving through the 3 worlds. Very frustrating as I would love to be able to login once only (as I do with the PC) and move around as required.

3. Nymis

Nymis Adventurer

Are we meant to be able to get the Fellowship Adventures quests or map or ANYTHING on mobile? I don’t see them and I’ve reinstalled the app in case...

4. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

No it is not meant to be available on mobile just yet :(

5. Nymis

Nymis Adventurer

Awww really?? Got my hopes up way too high with the redbeard event then...back to squinting at puffin...at least there’s no confirmation of declining quest pop up eh?!

6. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Looks like the OP deleted his own post as he'd worked out the solution to his problem. Thanks to everyone who posted answers. :cool:

7. Dageraad

Dageraad Adventurer

The app is great!! I mainly use it to harvest, deal new orders to workshops and manufactories, and make sure the KPs are used; the planing and building I want to do at home at the big screen bit its great I can do all these maitenance things! I wish I had looked into an app for FoE as well!

I'm on a trip now, but I realize I can also use the app at work. I might have to slightly lengthen my toilet breaks tjough :D

8. Trufsonia

Trufsonia Enchanter

Hey, why can't I see my sentient goods on app? The only way to see how much I have is to get to trader and try to sell them. Obviously they should be in the same tab where the other goods, mana, seeds etc.

9. Nymis

Nymis Adventurer

I’ve only just gotten into the chapter, but I can? Right underneath the other goods seeds and mana section. Won’t let me upload a photo right now on my phone though...

EDIT: used something else to load the photo[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  10. Trufsonia

Trufsonia Enchanter

Thanks Nymis, but those are your guest race goods, not your sentient goods. Sentient goods are platinum, moonstone and elven gum tree.

11. Nymis

Nymis Adventurer

Oooooh I do apologise, I thought they were the same thing! Clearly need to do more research into this chapter....

12. tinytown

tinytown Novice

Well, my question is, are we able to continue with our same log in as PC to Mobile, the app does not recognize my username and password that I use on PC, If this is a new game we have to start, I would prefer not to, I have many games I play and I have no desire to start a new one, I thought I was able to use my games I use on PC and switch to android when I was away from home, I also understand this is a old thread and may not even be answered.

13. Nymis

Nymis Adventurer

Yes it does, you might have to change the servers before you try log in as the accounts are not the same across the servers as far as I’m aware.

EDIT: there’s a flag option on the log in screen which is where you change servers

Dizzy Lizzie and tinytown like this.
  14. tinytown

tinytown Novice

Ahhh, ok, I changed servers, and now I was able to continue my game. Thank you very much.

Nymis likes this.