• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Mobile

DeletedUser3781

Yes, just make sure you have the correct server selected on the app. :)
You just have one city which you can access on the pc or on your app, whichever one you happen to be using :)

Haha thanks guys I know that, my question was for the guy who said he had problem logging to his PC city on the app or the other way round. Seems his post got deleted though so we'll never know what he meant :)

DeletedUser2467

I loaded the latest update to my phone and now my login name is not being kept (it was before the upgrade), so I'm having to put my login name and password everytime and of course that includes moving through the 3 worlds. Very frustrating as I would love to be able to login once only (as I do with the PC) and move around as required.

Nymis

Alchemist
Are we meant to be able to get the Fellowship Adventures quests or map or ANYTHING on mobile? I don’t see them and I’ve reinstalled the app in case...

Nymis

Alchemist
No it is not meant to be available on mobile just yet :(

Awww really?? Got my hopes up way too high with the redbeard event then...back to squinting at puffin...at least there’s no confirmation of declining quest pop up eh?!

DeletedUser3097

Seems his post got deleted though so we'll never know what he meant

Looks like the OP deleted his own post as he'd worked out the solution to his problem. Thanks to everyone who posted answers. :cool:

DeletedUser5679

The app is great!! I mainly use it to harvest, deal new orders to workshops and manufactories, and make sure the KPs are used; the planing and building I want to do at home at the big screen bit its great I can do all these maitenance things! I wish I had looked into an app for FoE as well!

I'm on a trip now, but I realize I can also use the app at work. I might have to slightly lengthen my toilet breaks tjough :D

DeletedUser3781

Hey, why can't I see my sentient goods on app? The only way to see how much I have is to get to trader and try to sell them. Obviously they should be in the same tab where the other goods, mana, seeds etc.

Nymis

Alchemist
Hey, why can't I see my sentient goods on app? The only way to see how much I have is to get to trader and try to sell them. Obviously they should be in the same tab where the other goods, mana, seeds etc.

I’ve only just gotten into the chapter, but I can? Right underneath the other goods seeds and mana section. Won’t let me upload a photo right now on my phone though...

EDIT: used something else to load the photo
ACFA3514_1_C31_43_C5_AA19_610_ECBBC020_D.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser3781

Thanks Nymis, but those are your guest race goods, not your sentient goods. Sentient goods are platinum, moonstone and elven gum tree.

Nymis

Alchemist
Thanks Nymis, but those are your guest race goods, not your sentient goods. Sentient goods are platinum, moonstone and elven gum tree.

Oooooh I do apologise, I thought they were the same thing! Clearly need to do more research into this chapter....

DeletedUser3586

Well, my question is, are we able to continue with our same log in as PC to Mobile, the app does not recognize my username and password that I use on PC, If this is a new game we have to start, I would prefer not to, I have many games I play and I have no desire to start a new one, I thought I was able to use my games I use on PC and switch to android when I was away from home, I also understand this is a old thread and may not even be answered.

Nymis

Alchemist
Well, my question is, are we able to continue with our same log in as PC to Mobile, the app does not recognize my username and password that I use on PC, If this is a new game we have to start, I would prefer not to, I have many games I play and I have no desire to start a new one, I thought I was able to use my games I use on PC and switch to android when I was away from home, I also understand this is a old thread and may not even be answered.
Yes it does, you might have to change the servers before you try log in as the accounts are not the same across the servers as far as I’m aware.

EDIT: there’s a flag option on the log in screen which is where you change servers

DeletedUser3586

Ahhh, ok, I changed servers, and now I was able to continue my game. Thank you very much.

DeletedUser9252

Does the mobile version has region limit?
I mean that i am in germany now, but i choose english server. And i use mobile version.

DeletedUser9252

Yes and no. The mobile app is not available everywhere but your phone will tell you, if that is the case.
Welcome to the EN server :)
The interensting is that i am in germany, but use english version! Why do they have region restrictions? The censorship is horrible!

FieryArien

Necromancer
Does the mobile version has region limit?
I mean that i am in germany now, but i choose english server. And i use mobile version.
The interensting is that i am in germany, but use english version! Why do they have region restrictions? The censorship is horrible!
What region restriction? You can play on German server no problem. Or is it for example different on Android? (I’ve got iOS app.)

As far as I know/saw the mobile app indeed opens a city on international server by default, but you can log out and choose a different server. If you haven’t linked your city with an email address, it even tells you that your city will be deleted.

DeletedUser3097

Just to clarify the situation, the app is available in the vast majority of countries with a few exceptions (as @Lelanya mentioned). It is possible that the app will auto-select a server dependent on the language used or the location, so at times it is necessary to adjust the server /market to the correct one for your account. For example, an EN player living in the USA might find that the app-auto selects the US server and so at times it may be necessary to select the correct server.