• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvarian Carnival Event

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to Elvarian Carnival Event

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
Event Preview

Here is our Elvarian Carnival Note, from the event that is running in Beta, for those who are interested in how it looks

All the event information to date is here, as well as Daily Exclusives, the Rotating Chests, and the Prize Building - but please note that the Quest Lists and other information are those which we recorded in Beta server.

Note: The Live Edition may be very different to what we had in Beta - though they are usually similar or the same.

You are welcome to share this link with friends and fellowship:

146272675_10218586592116642_7978819079542555622_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cwgiii

Shaman
ElvenGems has all the quests, as always.

Unfortunately, ElvenGems seems to be falling down on posting the daily prizes. Platinum Leaf has a more complete list of the actual prizes, however, it only posts the values for a single chapter (Elemental, if memory serves).

Does anyone have a different source that shows all of the known prizes for every chapter?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Does anyone have a different source that shows all of the known prizes for every chapter?

Platinum Leaf has the list of prizes....for the chapters you can try ElvenStats under buildings in the city planner

kimkimkim

Summoner
This is the first time in the 3 years that I have been playing, that I have not received an email containing free candy......will these be going out this time around or not?........also I have been in my city for almost an hour now and have yet to receive any candy around my city, normally I would wake to 6 of them sitting there waiting for me to collect, am I jumping the gun?

Gargon667

Mentor
The best thing about this event is that there are scrolls to win in chests 71. Amazing idea! Now I can finally reach my 10M easy peasy :p

Doesn´t seem like that was really well thought through....

kimkimkim

Summoner
@kimkimkim The emails go out over the course of 24-48 hours due to the amount that we send. So it is likely not in one of the waves yet to be released.
As I usually have no problems with the responses to questions asked, I however have a problem with this....CLEARLY there is some type of a delay somewhere because after speaking with many of people across all servers, they too have not received their emails, there is more to the story here and I was just hoping to here a better reason for the delay i.e. a moderator went into labor, the pigeon broke its wing, all the emails burnt up, something....just saying

Vorbog

Adventurer
For the first time in an year and a half I didn't receive this email, too. I was wondering why, but now I see that I am not the only one. Strange!

@kimkimkim I love your comment "the pigeon broke it's wing", I laugh so hard. Thanks for that :)