• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented Easter

Would you like something special in the game for easter

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser227

Can't agree, sorry. The devs should be focusing their energy on fairies, mercenary camp, ancient wonders, tournaments and the next guest race after fairies.

DeletedUser1449

Well I just thought cause we did have a Valentine's quest that it may be nice to something for Easter

DeletedUser1316

Well I just thought cause we did have a Valentine's quest that it may be nice to something for Easter

Hi junebug -

Thank you for suggesting an in-game event. Please understand that there are differences in terms of events that are run on InnoGames' games. In most times, the individual markets moderation teams will run forum competitions, sometimes they link in-game material with forum engagement. In games that have been running longer, such as, Forge of Empires and Grepolis the development team at the corporate office incorporates in-game events that are coded into the game play. These usually aren't created until the game has been around a longer period of time.

The International moderation team is trying to get something together for you all soon though. ;)

DeletedUser132

It would be great to be doing something on the game as some of us are stuck with not a lot to do. :)

DeletedUser3034

Well, technically not an event about Easter, but there are eggs, and it is that time of year

Timneh

Artisan
Well, technically not an event about Easter, but there are eggs, and it is that time of year

One of the prizes is called the burning easter egg and some of the other prizes are also eggs so to me that makes it a easter event.

Status
Not open for further replies.