• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Double window open

Sir Derf

Adept
We have just started an Elixir Tourney. My screen's current positioning and resolution places an Elixir Province right under the toolbar icon for the Provinces window. When I first switch to the World Map screen and click on the Provinces button, two windows open... The Provinces window, and a window to cast a Time Boost to speed the cooldown for that Elixir Province. This is repeatable; if I return to my city and come back to the World Map, the double window open occurs if I click the Provinces button.

m4rt1n

Adept
Did you manage a screengrab as I tried to replicate several times unsuccessfully.

Sir Derf

Adept
The buttons are right on top of the green button for entering that province for the Tourney. If I launch the World Map and click the Province button, the Tourney window shows up on top of the Provinces window. I can launch the World Map and use the other three buttons with no problems, or I can use the Province button a second time with no problems. It's only on the first-used Provinces button.

I vaguely recall having reported this problem in the past.

Attachments

• Tourney.jpg
    Tourney.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 39

Sir Derf

Adept
Yup, I started a thread just over a year ago for what is essentially the same issue, Unasked Tourney Timeboost Window. And according to ElvenStats, that would have been during another Elixir tourney.

Something funny is happening with the processing of the click-event, the event is not being removed from the queue when the Provinces button services the event as opposed to the other toolbar buttons, and so the event is also being passed to the lower-z graphical element as well.