• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dissenchanting

Chrysanthia

Seeker
I think Elvenar should add some sort of feature where you can dissenchant and get a certain amount of CCs back. For example, it takes 8 CCs and 1200 SF to craft a 4x4 event evolving building (I think), and you get 600 back by dissenchanting in a bonus 25% MA. We should have some way to get the CCs back too since we get half the spell fragments. Maybe 3 or 4 CCs back? You could also get more by uprading your Magic Academy.

Sir Derf

Adept
These buildings come from multiple sources, not just crafting. Event buildings originally came from Events, and often return in Events. Seasons. The MO in the MA. So, if the explanation is you spend CC to craft, so you should get CC when you disenchant, that's not universal. I don't think Elvenar keeps track in your city whether buildings were earned by crafting or not (yes, they have the record of all transactions, but that's probably not looked at in normal gameplay). Of course, they could add that...

Interesting idea, can't hurt to ask, but don't think it will happen. But, don't let that stop you from sharing these ideas. I post plenty of them myself.

C-Nymph

Necromancer

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't understand the lack of CC, just had a discussion in my fellowship and everyone has a lot, myself I never run out. There is even a rumour of more ways to get CC if you check the news from Beta section of the forum.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I’ve never been short on CC’s either, but I make them nonstop in my MA (which is a lvl 5 one, so 5 slots).

And of course the Moonstone Libraries are the place to get CC's, especially if you've been able to get your hands on a few of them. Newer players can get only 1 full set now sadly. But there are a couple of other event buildings that also give CC’s (Steam Golem, Forbidden Ruins, Pilgrim's Manor), and indeed the new one from the upcoming event will help too. There's also an expiring building that can give CC as well, the Arcane Ferris Wheel, which can sometimes be found in the Royal Prizes lane or the Gold League rewards during events. And the Dragon Ark AW gives CC's upon opening Mystical Objects (crafting chests).
And last but certainly not least, maybe even most important: the spire is a great source to get CC’s!

Last edited: