• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

sgjennings

Adventurer
No it does not.
When discussing the Spire (and now the tournament as they use the same formula) players often mistakenly use the word "difficult"
Each level you gain in a wonder will increase how many troops are in each battle
E.G.
with no wonders
1,000 vs 1,000​
with 10 total wonder levels
1,030 vs 1,030​
So the fight is not "harder" nor more "difficult" but it is more expensive.
If you lose 10% then it's either 100 dead troops or 103, and that adds up, making it "difficult" to do the same number of battles without running out of troops.

Now some wonders are still worth leveling up like Monastery for example
with no wonders
1,000 vs 1,000 and 10% die for a cost of 100 troops​
with 10 total levels in the MM
1,030 vs 1,030 and 9% die (because of MM bonus to health) for a cost of 93 troops​

Thanks!

sgjennings

Adventurer
Another question for you all: is the "fighting bonus" of the Fire Phoenix only activated when you feed it Pet Food? Thanks.

Laurelin

Sorcerer

Gargon667

Mentor
So, I thought I would craft the Aurete Phoenix in the Magic space they call the Academy.

I have just completed/finished/finito/finalised the great all encompassing Spire and did I get one single Phoenix Artifact?

This is either going to take me a lifetime to complete or I may as well cut my losses and give up now.

Well right now we have 4.5 weeks of spire handing out artifacts. The easter event has been the phoenix event in the last year and if things go as in previous years there will be a chance to get a few more of the old artifacts.
And who knows maybe the 6week spire experiment will be repeated as well?
Looks like they are trying to find ways to make phoenix artifacts available more often than they used to :) So just keep saving up until you get 9 (or close enough to 9) for a fully upgraded bird! Make sure you craft all the pet foods you can! The more the better!

Deleted User - 341074

And who knows maybe the 6week spire experiment will be repeated as well?
If the goal is to help newer players get a phoenix so that they can get the same things as older players I don't see how they can ever stop.
I mean there must be new players joining all the time so either this Spire thing will go on a rotation or something new must come along.
Either way, you're right and there will be more.

Stucon

Illusionist
If the goal is to help newer players get a phoenix so that they can get the same things as older players I don't see how they can ever stop.
I mean there must be new players joining all the time so either this Spire thing will go on a rotation or something new must come along.
Yes. What SoggyShorts said

Gargon667

Mentor

If it was logics ruling the decision-making process in elvenar I would agree ...

DeletedUser9850

How r we gonna get library then?They r a good source of cc u know

DeletedUser9850

The production of the Fire bird is nice but it's not why players are keeping it their cities, it's about the effect. And it's the same no matter what chapter the Phoenix is from. On the other hand a lv 2 bird that's just 1 artifact used so it's not a terrible waste even if you decide to sell it.
What you can do is wait and see how luck you are at getting artifacts before deciding if you want to use them on the chapter 2 egg or a new one. We'll only have them for 6 weeks, you can decide what to do after that.
6 weeks???o_Oo_Oo_O

StarZ arc

Seeker
So, I thought I would craft the Aurete Phoenix in the Magic space they call the Academy.

I have just completed/finished/finito/finalised the great all encompassing Spire and did I get one single Phoenix Artifact?

This is either going to take me a lifetime to complete or I may as well cut my losses and give up now.

Ooooooh.....

Another spire completed and guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::confused::p:D

Elryar

Dreamer
If their goal is to "even the playing field", as it were, then maybe they ought to increase the chance of getting an artefact because 5% is very low, and with the limited nature of their presence in the Spire, it feels odd that they have such a low chance of dropping.