• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

diamond delema

BlueBlou

Illusionist
BC93EB69-B1AC-4C56-ACCA-1BFEA50AB170.jpeg

Snapshot from help window. Lacks what happens if you advanced further than the collective group effort.

Sir Derf

Adept
And what does happen? You go higher than the PurpleProgressBar (tm), and the reward icons remain Locked and don't get Green Checks. Huh, that looks different... I wonder why? Let's hover over them and look... And I assume those Locked icons continue to announce that they need xxx/yyy Spirit Essence when you hover over them.

The information was there...

As to the help window, I suppose it could have been clearer with a single word change, and possibly a different order. Had that first image been captioned "Unlock awesome Rewards together with your Fellowship" (to contrast with the later "achieved Rewards"). And then, make that the second image, so you show Fellowship progress, then unlocking Rewards, then achieving Rewards.

But, I think that it's more unclear than wrong, and the rest of the information in the interface should provides the information you need to understand what's going on. If you don't see it for what it is, or don't understand it, well, they tried...

The information was there...