• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

diamond delema

gathsdell

Soothsayer
I as you all know am a fair and just player,I have just recieved 175 diamonds from which I have reached the top of the spire in both of my worlds.upon placing my ticket I was given that my FS didn't recieve enough overall points for me to recieve my hard earned 250 diamonds for each of my worlds?? than this person shut my ticket down.Now I am a resonable person and I DO NOT mistreat any of the support staff,actually I appreciate you alls help I just feel this is unfair

gathsdell

Soothsayer
ahh it has breen brought to my attencion that now ones individual efforts mean nothing if your FS doesn't reach a predetermined goal so......in other words now why bother to reach the top of the spire nice....thanks for telling me grrrrrr

gathsdell

Soothsayer
alright I love elvenar however if complacency is what is needed for me to play fine HH is the goal ehhhhhhh and nothing more. I agree that overall achievment is important,to encourage, but please do not penalize individual achievment.Sometimes everyone else isn't "on Board"

gathsdell

Soothsayer
Now you tell me that my individual effort means nothing? than why does one not disclose in each step that if ALL your FS does not share your desire to reach the top of the spire don?t bother?

Pauly7

Magus
I think you've answered your own questions along the way there - The crystals that you unlock along the "thermometer" in the Spire are always team rewards that are accumulated along the way and delivered at the end of the week. The more the team does, the more the purple bar raises. Once it passes a crystal you will be eligible for that particular reward, provided that you personally also reached up as high as that crystal.

Personal rewards in the Spire come from the chests that you open after completing each encounter and the "mystery chests" that sometimes appear along the way. You will find that the team rewards far outweigh the personal ones, if you have a team that does well. If your team is not supporting you then you may feel like playing the Spire is not worth the cost of resources.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
so I suppose what I am saying is that if(as bfore) the reward thread says that I am to recieve 125 diamonds upon reaching this goal that is what I shall recieve.I have(maybe not 100's of dollars/euros) of RL money but I believe that I deserve my rewards as I spent more than 100 diamonds over any reward to get them!!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please also check your ticket with the Support team @gathsdell

Pauly7

Magus
Nobody ever said you will get a particular reward just because you personally did a certain amount, even though I can see how that is confusing if you are not used to how it works.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
it's like saying that a sports stars points in a game are only valid if the rest of the team scores the same

gathsdell

Soothsayer
the reward thread says that if one reaches this point one recieves x reward,I don't remember reading only if the rest of the team "get's there"

Pauly7

Magus
Right, OK, but that never said you were going to receive that reward just by passing that level. You're looking at a reward meter (if you will) that is to show team rewards. The purple bar that fills the meter increases more when the team scores enough, collectively.

You are just misinterpreting what is being displayed.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
so if the "little arows" say that one will recieve 50 diamonds upon reching said goal than one awaits this reward no? not having to research whether one qualifies for said reward or NOT? no? I don't believe I'm out of line here
G