• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Declining a quest

DeletedUser

Hello community,

I am new in this game, started playing yesterday. I've got one quest, where I need to build 10 residences and 4 workshops. While I have the workshops, I don't have the space at the moment for the 10 residences. I have noticed that this quest has a "Decline" button on the bottom.

3a8e648ab1874d38bda55fa91d04d229.png

As I am new in the game, what happens when I decline a quest? Do I get it back later, or it will be gone forever? :)

Thanks for the help!
Devy xX

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
"Declinable" quests usually are coming as a "loop", so, it will come again after you will have passed all of them... You can decline at will to choose the one you can complete...
I have 21 in my loop but you have less in early chapters ;)

The other quests are "storyline" quests, aren't declinable and are linked to your progresses in the research tree or your cities... They will ask you to complete some researches, to build/sell some buildings or produce some special goods, ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Declinable" quests usually are coming as a "loop", so, it will come again after you will have passed all of them... You can decline at will to choose the one you can complete...
I have 21 in my loop but you have less in early chapters ;)

The other quests are "storyline" quests, aren't declinable and are linked to your progresses in the research tree or your cities... They will ask you to complete some researches, to build/sell some buildings or produce some special goods, ...
Thanks for the feedback.

Does this mean that the declined quests never disappear? :) If that is the case, then I can freely decline this one and finish it later on when I have the required buildings.

DeletedUser

Most of them are on the loop but not all, the one you show above is not on the loop, so if you decline it then it will be gone, however you should balance whether its worth waiting for the extra 5 residences to be built or move on with those which are on the loop as you will probably make the reward doing them anyway.

If you have workshops/factories which are very near to collecting from and you will be able to do one of the "loop declinable quests" then it would be better to move on, if however you have houses building which will be ready before the next productions can be collected then its worth waiting.

DeletedUser

Most of them are on the loop but not all, the one you show above is not on the loop, so if you decline it then it will be gone, however you should balance whether its worth waiting for the extra 5 residences to be built or move on with those which are on the loop as you will probably make the reward doing them anyway.

If you have workshops/factories which are very near to collecting from and you will be able to do one of the "loop declinable quests" then it would be better to move on, if however you have houses building which will be ready before the next productions can be collected then its worth waiting.
Thanks for the feedback. Is there any post where I can find which quests get on loop, and those who don't? :) I decided not to decline this quest, as I made more space and I am building up the rest of the residences. But, it will be very useful in the future if I know which quests can get into this loop, so I can skip on the next one that I can complete faster.

DeletedUser

There isn't a list of quests, they tend to change slightly as you go through the different chapters, but you'll soon get to know which quest is mostly likely to be on the loop, if in doubt feel free to message me on either Arendyll or Winyandor to check.

DeletedUser1829

Thanks for the feedback. Is there any post where I can find which quests get on loop, and those who don't? :)

There isn't a list of quests, they tend to change slightly as you go through the different chapters, but you'll soon get to know which quest is mostly likely to be on the loop, if in doubt feel free to message me on either Arendyll or Winyandor to check.

While not complete and there are some quests that are based on triggers which are not included the below may help.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-repeatable-quests.4225/
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-mainline-quests.4208/