• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dawn of the Phoenix

schadenfreude

Enchanter
I am inclined to agree, but getting enough pet food to feed 10 Twilight Phoenixes can't be easy.
I've visited a city with I think 15 Red Pandas. I'm not sure if that's enough to recoup all the $$ and Pet Food, but if he fed all of them, he practically has a mystery object chest completed from one crafting. Given how much the mystery object chest has been nerfed in terms of giving out diamonds though, I'm not sure you'd get your money's worth cycling through MA these days trying to get more Pet Food. Oh and dude's got I think 8 Twilights.

Hekata

Artisan
@Alcaro There is a city on Arendyll with 10 Twilight Vultures, 13 Red Pandas, 4 Moon Bears, 3 Brown Bears and 2 Fire Chicks. Yes, it seem not fair and greedy from Inno to allow it but, on the other hand, if what was recently said in another thread - that most revenue comes from only 10% of players - is true, then I really don't mind. Players like that spending fortunes on this game allow the rest of players to play free or to spend very little on it. In fact I think it's much better to allow people who want to spend a lot to purchase whatever they want than making us all play for useful buildings like the one we got during this event.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
@Alcaro There is a city on Arendyll with 10 Twilight Vultures, 13 Red Pandas, 4 Moon Bears, 3 Brown Bears and 2 Fire Chicks. Yes, it seem not fair and greedy from Inno to allow it but, on the other hand, if what was recently said in another thread - that most revenue comes from only 10% of players - is true, then I really don't mind. Players like that spending fortunes on this game allow the rest of players to play free or to spend very little on it. In fact I think it's much better to allow people who want to spend a lot to purchase whatever they want than making us all play for useful buildings like the one we got during this event.
Yeah and if he wants to hit 20k in tourney pts every week, then go right away. I won't be competing at that level lol :D

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys! Just some clarification around additional bases and artefacts... These were available in store and as an unlimited Purchase (so you could get as many as one wished!)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

**EDIT** Guys! I just wanted to hold my hands up and say earlier I gave incorrect information! The additional bases and artefacts would have been gained by Players continually completing the Grand Prize Circuit! For those of you who don't know, should you get to the end of the first cycle, you can go round again, and again, and... well you get the jist!

These cycles are unlimited for Players who wish to do that sort of thing!

Kind Regards (and apologies)

Herodite.

Pauly7

Magus
**EDIT** Guys! I just wanted to hold my hands up and say earlier I gave incorrect information! The additional bases and artefacts would have been gained by Players continually completing the Grand Prize Circuit! For those of you who don't know, should you get to the end of the first cycle, you can go round again, and again, and... well you get the jist!

These cycles are unlimited for Players who wish to do that sort of thing!

Kind Regards (and apologies)

Herodite.
I've not done the maths here, but this is likely to cost somewhere in the region of 7,500 SE per Phoenix. So 75,000 SE total. If this were to be achieved using saved diamonds, this would cost...umm, a lot of diamonds. I don't remember how many you get, but that would have to cost over 200,000 diamonds right?

So alternatively you spend real money to buy currency on the last day deal, but that has to cost a pretty penny too...

This would all be better if I had the figures.

Pauly7

Magus
As @Killiak has already pointed out: I doubt it's a big problem to get pet food for players willing to spend that much money on this game
True, but then, other than spending big to obtain 10 Phoenixes you would have to continually spend money in order to keep them all fed. We're talking about a big roller here, so good luck to him/her.

Hekata

Artisan
Yeah and if he wants to hit 20k in tourney pts every week, then go right away. I won't be competing at that level lol :D
Same here. I hit 15k once and what stopped me eventually was not so much lack of troop but just how time consuming and mind numbing it is to do that many provinces and I gave up. I can't imagine doing that week after week after week... o_O Now I just do my 25 provinces to get my load of spells and occasionally I push more (usually for the easy tournaments like marble or steel) but not as often as I used to. It's just too repetitive for my taste.

Hekata

Artisan
True, but then, other than spending big to obtain 10 Phoenixes you would have to continually spend money in order to keep them all fed. We're talking about a big roller here, so good luck to him/her.
I suppose the 13 red pandas help with diamonds and maybe there is some kind of balance between what he can get vs what he spends... But it's his problem not mine, so as you said good luck to him :)

Far Reach

Conjurer
I suppose the 13 red pandas help with diamonds and maybe there is some kind of balance between what he can get vs what he spends... But it's his problem not mine, so as you said good luck to him :)

There are a handful of players who just spend a lot of money on all aspects of the game. I've seen a couple of people race through chapter 19 in a way and a rate which is only possible by buying most of the techs with diamonds. I've also seen a player place a huge number of booster buildings each and every week over many months - which is only achievable by spending large numbers of diamonds to flip the MA recipes.

Last edited: