• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived CRITICAL ERROR - FAILED TO LOAD APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

Tried that !. If you read all my posts you will realise that "Server Error" and "Critical Error" messages from Elvenar cannot be cured by "switching off and on again" :rolleyes:. Though in frustration I have tried that . Thanks anyway guys , excuse my impatience please , I really want to get in and collect 2 day builds which my fellowship are expecting for the Adventure. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Ty and trying to get you back in the game.

BTW, I always thought you played independent of fellowships playing your own game and making AW help threads in the worlds section, in which I have participated. :)

If you joined the fellowship AFTER the event started, that could be the issue. :eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you joined the fellowship AFTER the event started, that could be the issue.

The two aren't related; on the US server I've moved a couple of characters around after dissolving a Fellowship, and there wasn't a problem getting them into the game. They just couldn't participate in the Fellowship Adventure in their new Fellowships.

DeletedUser441

Ty and trying to get you back in the game.

BTW, I always thought you played independent of fellowships playing your own game and making AW help threads in the worlds section, in which I have participated. :)

If you joined the fellowship AFTER the event started, that could be the issue. :eek:
I realised that I was missing out on potentially 70 kps a week for fellowships that get 10 chests in tournaments , so I applied to join a top 10 fellowship. As I normally get placed in the top 30 in tournaments that wasn't difficult. :) I was already a member of mimic when the Adventure began and had been for over a week.

DeletedUser5528

Have you tried using a different computer? If you don't have access to another one, your local library probably has computers you can use. Mine does. At least that way you'll know whether the problem has anything to do with your computer or if it's just your game account.

DeletedUser3097

Have you tried using a different computer?

This is a very sensible suggestion, @eversor.

@Brienne, Sorry to hear you are still having troubles despite many people trying to help you.

Please could you confirm the following details which might help other people to give more specific suggestions, which then in turn can get you back playing:

• your operating system
  • browser and version
  • your Flash version

DeletedUser

@Brienne, can you try logging in to the mobile app? I don't mean playing on it, just logging in.

DeletedUser441

How many times have I got to say this ? It is not my operating system , my browser and flash are up to date and the messages I receive say it all . "Server Error" ! :( If it was my problem I would not be able to get in at all. I have been able to access the game for short periods of time ,though everything was slow and I then get the "Sorry an Error has occurred " message before I can access the fellowship adventure. To me it seems as if I am deliberately being denied access to the game.

Deleted User - 106219

Just as a test, have you tried registering a new account in the same world?

DeletedUser441

Now why would I do that ? No thanks ! One account has always been more than enough for me, it's pointless .

All I get now is a neverending load screen . I'd really like a refund ! :(:mad: Could the Forum Moderator please inform me of how I apply for one ?

Deleted User - 106219

Now why would I do that ? No thanks ! One account has always been more than enough for me, it's pointless .
Simple: IF (and that's a very big "if") a new account works fine, then the issue with your original account - that should make it easier for support to narrow down the issue. If a new account also does not work, then at least you know it's not an issue with your account, and that too helps narrow down things a tiny bit.

Deleted User - 1634960

Thank you all for your attempts to assist Brienne.
As this is not a bug, but a technical issue, this thread is closed.
@Brienne I am willing to discuss this with you in a private conversation. This is for your protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.