• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived CRITICAL ERROR - FAILED TO LOAD APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

The header of this entry is what I am presently getting as a message when trying to log in . I might add that it is at a crucial time in the Fellowship Adventure when long builds done by myself are expected to be placed in the stage of the Adventure.
-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

My loading screen has eventually come on , but has now been stuck on 24/25 for AGES :(:mad::rolleyes:

I previously got the message :- Assetatfbackground08-2cf5de0a1bd03d69fe5210ec67a188a1.atfnot found

written across the green loading bar .

DeletedUser441

As there are no other players complaining I presume that I am the only one experiencing this denial of entry to the game.

WHY ?

DeletedUser

Sorry, Brienne, I don't have this problem and guessing that others don't either - I'm assuming that you've done all the obvious things such as restarting, clearing cache and cookies?

DeletedUser441

If any of my Fellowship read this , please convey my apologies to sh2002 (Archmage of Mimic in Arendyll ) . I am unable to log in for reasons unknown. I thought it was a computer problem , but it seems that the only thing I cannot do on my computer is get into my Elvenar account and play. Strange but I only get the above message "Critical Error: Failed to load application".

DeletedUser441

If this continues I should seek legal advice as to the money I have spent on a game that doesn't allow me to continue playing without any just cause.

DeletedUser

On what browser do you play, and have you tried a different one?

DeletedUser960

Hi Brienne
very sorry, you can´t come online. You wrote a ticket to support? Is there nothing they can do?
Waiting for you :)
Fyr

DeletedUser441

About to try again Fyr' . Hope it works this time. I really can't understand why this is happening. It is bleeping annoying though. I managed to get some builds done last night and my NH. I also managed to start putting items in the 3rd stage of the Adventure. It was laborious for ages as everything was taking ages , but I thought it had improved by the time I logged off. Hope I can chat directly soon .:(

DeletedUser960

Doesn´t look so, but I hope it works, we´re waiting for you and some your badges since hours. :D
Arghh, no need to make NH when it takes that long.

DeletedUser441

Still no luck !:( I keep getting an empty blue screen when the download seems to have finished. I keep hitting refresh after waiting a while , but to no avail . Now I'm really being tested with my craving for a cigarette. :mad:

DeletedUser441

All the effort I put in and now I'm losing kps because Inno are seemingly denying me access to the game:(:mad::confused:.Strange how this happens just after my best placing in the tournament (12th).What's the matter Inno ? Are you wondering how someone ranked 512 (last time I saw it) can do so well in tournaments,without spending ,
.The answer is a lot of time and effort !

I'm really fed up ! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser441

Now I'm getting the message "SERVER ERROR" in the green bar area of the upload screen .
YOU OWE ME A LOT OF MISSED KPs INNO ! IT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE ! . I spent ages going through everything on my computer trying to work out what is wrong. :(:mad:

DeletedUser441

I've written to support many times with no useful response.

DeletedUser960

That is not good.
Its not only that Brienne can´t play. In Adventures we now need statues. We could compensate the other badges but we have had an overproduction of statues, so stopped them all. Brienne has 3 statues. We only need one to procede. This issue now stops our whole fellowship.

Yes, there are other ways to get statues.
But I think, Briennes problem should be solved. Lasts since 24 hours, more than enough.

DeletedUser441

Now I can't even get the log in screen . Just a White page with "Transferring data from oxen-glps.innogamescdn.com" at the bottom .:(
Something really weird is going on ! How is it only me that is suffering server problems ? When I have managed to get into the game everything is either very slow or not working and if I try to go into the Adventure or research/map I get error messages which kick me out again when I click them.

DeletedUser441

Now every time I click "Play Elvenar" in the Forum I wait ages just to get a login page with a white or sometimes black background which does not allow any interaction whatsoever. Please convey my total disgust at this whole fiasco to the Developers. I have wasted a lot of time , effort and money on a game that doesn't allow me to play it , seemingly. :(:confused::mad:

Sorry Fyr' , I can't get in again . I'll try again tomorrow .

m4rt1n

Adept
@Brienne it sounds to me like your having issues with your computer rather than the game.

Is your AV software and OS up to date. Also have you got the latest version of flash player?

This may sound silly but try turning off your router and giving it a reboot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.