• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Crafting evolving buildings but no artefacts

my question is in regards to crafting ( in the magic Academy) evolving buildings such as the Bears, Stonehenge, Mermaid Paradise etc, but I have not seen any artefacts to support these buildings. What is the point of crafting take for example Stonehenge - when it is never going to evolve cos there is no way of getting the artefacts to evolve it. Can someone please enlighten?

Pauly7

Magus
It's a very good point which has been made a lot of times. Right now there is no way to get any artefacts to evolve the buildings that you craft.

If you have the combining catalysts to spare I would advise crafting them anyway as that will take them out of the crafting circulation. You never know, we may be given an opportunity to win old artefacts again or craft some new ones into old. It happened once with the Phoenix event.

DeletedUser

my question is in regards to crafting ( in the magic Academy) evolving buildings such as the Bears, Stonehenge, Mermaid Paradise etc, but I have not seen any artefacts to support these buildings. What is the point of crafting take for example Stonehenge - when it is never going to evolve cos there is no way of getting the artefacts to evolve it. Can someone please enlighten?

The point has been raised in a very similar thread:

Killiak

Artisan
If you craft these once and then keep it in your inventory, it will be one less useless recipe you can get in your Magic Academy.

And that's basically it.