• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Earlier evolution items availability

DeletedUser9739

Will we still be able to craft or get the evolutions from the earlier Phoenix event, even after the Gathering of the Phoenix Cults? I caught a glimpse of the Aureate and Storm Phoenix in the crafting panel of Magic Academy and I'm curious.

Same for the Stonehenge. All those items still rotate in crafting but I don't see much point in spending combining catalysts on them unless we can actually still make them grow.

DeletedUser9739

I was thinking that the higher the number of evolvable buildings gets, then any type of evolution should be able to be converted to another. Or there should be universal evolutions that works with all of them. To have unique evolutions for each of them with limited availability starts to feel unnecessarily steep.

Pauly7

Magus
My advice is hang onto spare artefacts for now. We've already had one event where one type could be crafted into another. Who knows whether there will be more.

Inno also had an offer last year where you could buy 3 2019 Phoenix Artefact for a crazy amount of money. Perhaps one day that will happen again, but at a 10th of the cost. Then some people would be interested in taking them up on it.

DeletedUser

Will we still be able to craft or get the evolutions from the earlier Phoenix event, even after the Gathering of the Phoenix Cults? I caught a glimpse of the Aureate and Storm Phoenix in the crafting panel of Magic Academy and I'm curious.

Same for the Stonehenge. All those items still rotate in crafting but I don't see much point in spending combining catalysts on them unless we can actually still make them grow.

There's no way of being sure, but my reasoning is: an opportunity for crafting/obtaining/ evolutions is very likely. I see the Phoenix recipes popping up in the Magic Academy quite regularly, which could be an opportunity for new players to craft them...in which case they would need evolving at some point. I would just hang on to artefacts and keep an eye out for now.