• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered copper mines rip off

DeletedUser2456

hi I have 3 mines copper ones and at level one just upgraded one to level 2 and now you pay real money on diamonds to produce copper its 10 diamonds for 11 copper pieces in 3 hours ,don't sound like much 10 diamonds but one research box wants 500 and that's only one box ,how can they charge for producing items !!!!!! its a disgrace

Deleted User - 106219

To produce Copper you need unboosted Tier 1 Goods. For example, if your Tier 1 Boosted Good is Steel you will need Marble and Planks to produce Copper. If you don't have enough goods you will be given the option to pay with Diamonds instead.

It's the same with all buildings, which can be quite confusing. I even made a thread about it (here)

DeletedUser2456

To produce Copper you need unboosted Tier 1 Goods. For example, if your Tier 1 Boosted Good is Steel you will need Marble and Planks to produce Copper. If you don't have enough goods you will be given the option to pay with Diamonds instead.

It's the same with all buildings, which can be quite confusing. I even made a thread about it (here)
thank you for the info that's why I was charged the 10 diamonds then ! I contacted support over It before I seen your reply and was told n( no theirs no charge on produce I must have paid to get it faster ? ) which I didn't but they must not have known either that I needed to get it with goods so thank you ( better person then support for reply )

DeletedUser363

if anything is asking you for diamonds, check with us first to see if it's really the only way we are rejecting playing with diamonds at the moment;)

DeletedUser2456

hi , its not asking now for diamonds so thanks for the info help me loads , been trying to upgrades the mines granite /copper but they upgrade with their own goods ! coal-copper which you trying so hard to collect has dribbles out just 8 every 3 hours !! and want loads of it so what do you do keep collecting till do each mine or leave tem small and wait weeks for enoghe for just one research box ?? and you cant use the magic boost thing either that really is a bad idea more so when you know you have to scrap them after research !! losing heart with it I really am

DeletedUser363

You are best upgrading them when you can, or building more if you have space, if you forget about research activations for a few days, and just try to get your levels of production a bit higher it makes it easier - still grindingly slow, but a bit easier:confused:

DeletedUser2456

You are best upgrading them when you can, or building more if you have space, if you forget about research activations for a few days, and just try to get your levels of production a bit higher it makes it easier - still grindingly slow, but a bit easier:confused:
many thanks I will do that then upgrades here I come !