• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Already Suggested [City] Moving Buildings Improvement (FOE Like)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Having been here a while, and just starting FOE I think it would be a great improvement to have the ability to move a building onto another to switch the currently held building. (The blue shading methodology of FOE) - when your city becomes really cramped, you often find you want to switch items around, but can only do so once you gain a new expansion - provided the item fits a single expansion, or deleting buildings.

Regards,
Torstein

DeletedUser

Hello Torstein,

This is indeed an excellent idea and has been forwarded to the developers via this thread here. Would have saved me from deleting a lvl 15 and level 14 residence last week while rearranging my city... :rolleyes:

~ Valerius

DeletedUser

No worries Torstein, it happens. ;)
(I'm sure Aider won't mind marking this a duplicate. He enjoys his job too much for that. :p)

DeletedUser1316

Hello Torstein,

This is indeed an excellent idea and has been forwarded to the developers via this thread here. Would have saved me from deleting a lvl 15 and level 14 residence last week while rearranging my city... :rolleyes:

~ Valerius

Thank you Valerius for taking the time to link the original forwarded idea. :)

I looked to see if there was a duplicate :( My bad.

You are fine, Torstein! I will mark this one as a duplicate, you may comment in the forwarded idea if you would like to add anything else to it.

Thank you all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.