• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Chapter17 - OhNo!rium

Jake65

Sage
I've just dipped my first toe into chapter 17 and am wondering how the trader power can be increased?
Uncharted territory for me :)

TraderPower.jpg

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
As far as I'm aware, the trader power can't be increased at all. The fastest way to build up Unurium is to collect it every 3 hours. Note that the collection bonus for Unurium is much smaller than for Seeds. This means that Unurium is more efficient for longer periods, e.g. over night.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
You can't increase the trader power - it's a fixed percentage. You can increase the base production by increasing your working population, and the collection bonus by increasing your required culture. (I started building more armouries in this chapter mainly for that reason.)

Jake65

Sage
where did you get that popup from?
If you "mouse-over" the collection bonus you get it. A different one if you mouse-over the production.
From what I can figure there's no way to do this on mobile.

Jake65

Sage
You can't increase the trader power - it's a fixed percentage. You can increase the base production by increasing your working population, and the collection bonus by increasing your required culture. (I started building more armouries in this chapter mainly for that reason.)
Thank you! I'd completely missed the pop and culture connection to the production and bonus.
I'll just blame it on Monday :rolleyes::D

OldHag

Necromancer
You could also continue to produce seeds in your trader, perhaps put down the 'Temple of Spirits' and maybe the Vallorian Seal Tower, both give Unurium in different ways and I won't argue against building more armouries.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
You could also continue to produce seeds in your trader, perhaps put down the 'Temple of Spirits' and maybe the Vallorian Seal Tower, both give Unurium in different ways and I won't argue against building more armouries.
If he’s just starting Chapter 17 he doesn’t have either of these wonders available yet. I think there’s a few Evo buildings that give Unurium in Chapter 17, e.g. Boblin’s Express Service and I think the Steam Golem and Glory of the Nimble. I relied mostly on Seed production from other sources and used the Trader for Unurium.

Jake65

Sage
I won't argue against building more armouries
I have just brought my Lone Ranger armoury back out of inventory :)
I've only had one or none in my city, more of a Bulwark person, haha. Might need to rethink that strategy.... :D

Sir Derf

Adept
Apparently, my Page of Evolving Buildings is not up-to-date with max outputs. I only showed Chromafrost Glacier and Steam Golem, but can confirm that both Boblin's Express Service and Glory of the Nimble (random output) can give Unurium. I'll have to do some editing.

OldHag

Necromancer
If he’s just starting Chapter 17 he doesn’t have either of these wonders available yet.
Ah, sorry, I looked at the research table and couldn't figure out if he would have had them yet or not...I couldn't tell.....having said that, I never switched my trader off of producing seeds, so maybe there wasn't a huge call for urunium at the start of that chapter or maybe I used one of the evolving buildings to get my started, sorry @Jake65 - once I pass a chapter, everything about it seems to go straight out of my head...lol :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I have just brought my Lone Ranger armoury back out of inventory :)
I've only had one or none in my city, more of a Bulwark person, haha. Might need to rethink that strategy.... :D

I run between 6 and 8 but see more successful cities in my world with 20+ armouries. Still looking at that strategy myself but adding 2 to go 6 to 8 helped me a lot to boost more than I expected.

Jake65

Sage
Looking at Sir Derf's thread, they have working pop and required culture at roughly 800k.
I've set up my city to be as minimalist as possible with a lot of resources coming from evolving buildings (no pop and culture cost). Eg 1 workshop and I spend the oversupply every day in the trader, 1 armoury which has been in storage for ages, etc.
Long winded intro to the question.....:
Is there an existing list to compare pop/culture requirements for various, unrelated buildings?

I seriously need to boost my unurium production so am going to have to add some buildings to do. The production of the building is not that important, just the pop/culture effect on the unurium production of the trader.

As always, all opinions are welcome :)

Edit to add, my working pop and required culture are below 300k.

Sir Derf

Adept
You made me curious how I have what I have.

I'm in the valley between Chapters 18 and 19, am sitting on about 800k each Working Population and Required Culture, and am partly but not fully upgraded on all my buildings to max Chapter 18.

ElvenStats -> ElvenArchitect my current city and looking at the reports, here's some info.

Working Population

Required buildings - Main Hall, Military, Trader - 108,081 (13.2% of my W. Pop.)
Workshops - 4 Magic/6 Regular - 157,014 (19.1% of my W. Pop)
Manufactories - (22 of various, Level 31 & 32) - 501,552 (61.1% of my W. Pop.)
Armories - 5 - 52,910 (6.5% of my W. Pop.)

BuildingWorking Pop/sqWorking Pop
L32 T3 Manu (Elixir, Dust Gems)98034,300
L32 T2 Manu (Crystal, Scroll, Silk)90027,000
L32 T1 Manu (Marble, Steel, Planks)70016,794
L18 Magic Workshop58017,400
L41 Workshop48514,569
L40 Armory42310,582

Required Culture

Required Buildings - Main Hall, Military, Trader - 182,553 (23.3% of my Req. Cult.)
Population - 14 Magic/7 Regular Residences) - 155,3163 (19.9% of my Req. Cult)
Workshops - 4 Magic/6 Regular - 112,762 (14.4% of my Req. Cult)
Manufactories - (22 of various, Level 31 & 32) - 200,689 (25.6% of my Req. Cult)
Armories - 5 - 130,865 (16.7% of y Req. Cult)

BuildingRequired Cult/SqRequired Cult
Armory1,04726,173
L18 Magic Workshop41312,400
L32 T2 Manu (Crystal, Scrolls, Silk)41012,300
L18 Magic Residence3907,800
L32 T3 Manu (Elixir, Dust, Gems)35012,250
L41 Workshop35010,527
L41 Residence3346,674
L32 T1 Manu (Marble, Steel, Planks)2445,863

Sir Derf

Adept
This might be of use as well. Ah, Semi-Pointless Math...

BuildingReq Cult/Work Pop
Armory247.52%
L41 Workshop72.16%
L18 Magic Workshop71.21%
L32 T2 Manu (Crystals, Scrolls, Sill)45.56%
L32 T3 Manu (Elixir, Dust, Gems)35.71%
L32 T1 Manu (Marble, Steel, Planks)34.86%