• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to Chapter 21.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Alcaro

Necromancer
"For comprehensive details, insights, and more, we invite you to visit our blog on Innogame's Website and check out the article for Chapter 21. You can take a small peak."

Those details should be in the Wiki first and then, as discussion/ insights, in a blog, FB or elsewhere. :)

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
I’m in the middle of chapter 20 and already excited for this one! I’d also appreciate info in the wiki!

m4rt1n

Adept
So far looking good, going to be tricky to rearrange layout currently, back to old skool as elven architect isn't recognising the chapter, however I appreciate that is a 3rd party site.

m4rt1n

Adept
This is subject to 10% Decay each Night :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Thanks, will make to order then as they seriously affect my Unurium amounts collected from my residences, a 3 hour Magic Residence making Community Work currently gives me 1 single Unurium compared to 0.144% of taxes for coins (level 26 Vallorian Seal Tower) which has been enough for me to run the trader fully on seeds. "EDIT in here currently 694 Unurium per residence 3 hours"

Not happy at all that my 16 residences require 3 individual clicks each to switch from coins to community work, my Carpel Tunnel will flare up again. :(

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
So, to open the chapter, you have to have 640 completed provinces. Ok fine, that's doable. However, then when you arrive at quest 6 (so not halfway through the chapter, but at the very beginning), it already requires you to have 680 provinces completed! You expect us to complete 40 provinces in 1-2 days time??!! Wow Inno, WOW...!

I mean, I'm lucky to have roughly 3 pages of provinces waiting at 7/8 completion, but still... the required amount is insane!

m4rt1n

Adept
So, to open the chapter, you have to have 640 completed provinces. Ok fine, that's doable. However, then when you arrive at quest 6 (so not halfway through the chapter, but at the very beginning), it already requires you to have 680 provinces completed! You expect us to complete 40 provinces in 1-2 days time??!! Wow Inno, WOW...!

I mean, I'm lucky to have roughly 3 pages of provinces waiting at 7/8 completion, but still... the required amount is insane!

Luckily I had enough as I built the Scouts' Tavern after the last chapter and got it to max level 35, but I feel the pain.

OldHag

Necromancer
I don't know which number quest it is, but it's early, maybe 5 or 6ish.

Complete 680 provinces (Are you insane?)
or
Scout provinces - it doesn't say how many provinces to scout?

Firstly, you need 660 for the new chapter expansion, that's just about doable for me - but I still need to finish another 20provinces to get the expansion.
I have to finish another 40 provinces to finish this chapter quest!

I think you need to rethink the number of provinces on this quest as 680 seems seriously unreasonable to me.

I'd also like to see the number of times I need to scout provinces as the alternative.

Edit :- I have 53 provinces scouted but not complete, so I could complete the quest, but why the hell would I want to be that overscouted, what is the benefit or negative impact?

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't know which number quest it is, but it's early, maybe 5 or 6ish.

Complete 680 provinces (Are you insane?)
or
Scout provinces - it doesn't say how many provinces to scout?

Firstly, you need 660 for the new chapter expansion, that's just about doable for me - but I still need to finish another 20provinces to get the expansion.
I have to finish another 40 provinces to finish this chapter quest!

I think you need to rethink the number of provinces on this quest as 680 seems seriously unreasonable to me.

I'd also like to see the number of times I need to scout provinces as the alternative.

Edit :- I have 53 provinces scouted but not complete, so I could complete the quest, but why the hell would I want to be that overscouted, what is the benefit or negative impact?

I find the benefit of completed provinces from using the app to help everyone every day and refill my coins but everyone plays differently.

OldHag

Necromancer
I don't use the app @martin, I play on the pc but even at that, going through my return visits via notifications always refills my coins, albeit it's way less then half of my map.
Maybe it's just me but It feels like they just plucked a number out of nowhere without really putting much thought into it. I'm also very curious as to how many provinces you need to scout for the alternative. I've scouted more then the total of 680 - but the quest bar only show the number of completed provinces, so I hope I don't have to scout another 680 eek!

Last edited:

OldHag

Necromancer
I've just finished a scout and that completed the quest, phew. So it should read Complete 680 provinces or Scout 1 province.

m4rt1n

Adept
So far looking good, going to be tricky to rearrange layout currently, back to old skool as elven architect isn't recognising the chapter, however I appreciate that is a 3rd party site.

Thankfully elven architect now recognises ch21 so I was able to check my layout so far. :)

OldHag

Necromancer
I love the look of the new level 43 barracks. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
A bit puzzled here, wondering how to initially make Orcish Art, as all 3 of the settlement buildings need it for the first upgrade and I cannot see how to make it without that first upgrade, feel like I am missing the obvious.

OldHag

Necromancer
Aren't they made in the workshop of Diabhal? I'm not that far ahead, so only going by what I see the benefits of each building are.

m4rt1n

Adept
Aren't they made in the workshop of Diabhal? I'm not that far ahead, so only going by what I see the benefits of each building are.

Yes I see that now, but need a load of other stuff to be made first so they can be produced, thank you. :)

Figured it out, new it would be obvious, brain freeze lol