• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

change help sign

PREACHER83

Novice
this help sign in most cases cover building`s best. I think it will be better to change it with something new, little and/or more transparent, for example glowing line around the building.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    105 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    93.1 KB · Views: 37

m4rt1n

Adept
I agree with you about the positioning of the help sign, but also would like to add about the position of completed production symbols, there is no common theme to the position of them, and often are way off the building, making collecting difficult.

In both situations a highlight of the building base plot would work better in my opinion, not affecting the graphics significantly and also making it much easier to identify/collect from the building.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
For me, the problem is not only the hands, there are icons indicating that some production is ready or that a building runs idle or has no street connection, etc (sure I forgot some).

I would absolutely love to have a switch to temporarily turn all those indicators off with a single click, to have an undisturbed view of my city.