• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Can't collect coins from the Main Hall

Hi there

Has anyone got an issue with collecting coins from visitors donations to the main hall. It doesn't happen every time but it's getting so frequent now, I've had to stop asking for MH visits.

I get a notification that someone has donated to the MH and there are no coins there to collect it. Those visits aren't added on to the next persons visit either. And they arent there when I refresh or clear cache etc. I'm in the Windyador world (I forget spelling!) and have reported to support on the 23rd Jan with no luck of it being resolved as of yet.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Rilian is usually sorting the new issues on Sunday night... just once sleeping... :p

DeletedUser1265

It has been happening this last week yes, I just tend to refresh. I thought it was crappy wifi on my side.

I've cleared cache..done all the tricks...and logged a ticket on 23rd Jan......no advancement on fixing it :/ Thanks Weirdsister ;)

DeletedUser1265

I've cleared cache..done all the tricks...and logged a ticket on 23rd Jan......no advancement on fixing it :/ Thanks Weirdsister ;)

Ah yes, sorry, I read that too. It has been a rough weekend! I will log one from my side too if it happens again. Good luck with the issue, it is really annoying... My next step would be pulling my hair out and ranting in front of the mirror.

Ah yes, sorry, I read that too. It has been a rough weekend! I will log one from my side too if it happens again. Good luck with the issue, it is really annoying... My next step would be pulling my hair out and ranting in front of the mirror.
Haha....I'll try that....might be quicker than support sorting it anyway! ;)))

DeletedUser3164

I noticed that the coins change to grey and then you can't collect them :-( any joy on getting this issue fixed?

Welcome! I was puzzled when the coins went grey when I first started so you're not alone!

@kiltqueen, I'm sure they're not- I expect they are busy!
I'd like to think that's the case.....but I logged ticket nearly 4 weeks ago now. I've given up...I've made a note on my city asking for no MH donations....and I could really do with them. But at the end of the day..it's only a game ;)